Single leaf plants

Not normal. Pics sure would be helpful though.

20180715_152155.jpg
20180715_152155.jpg
20180715_152155.jpg

Attachments

• 20180715_152134.jpg
    20180715_152134.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 224
I know it doesn't quite look like marijuana, but it is, and its flowering. Its my uncles. I got him to start growing. He asked me about this plant, and I have no clue what's up.

I should also add that you can just let it grow until fall. Then harvest it as usual. Make sure you keep it in an area that gets the most sunlight throughout the summer. The longer you can keep it in the light, the better it will be. If all goes well, He'll have a nice little harvest.

I should also add that you can just let it grow until fall. Then harvest it as usual. Make sure you keep it in an area that gets the most sunlight throughout the summer. The longer you can keep it in the light, the better it will be. If all goes well, He'll have a nice little harvest.

Almost all of his plants outside are flowering. Mine outside arent yet. We live 10 minutes away from each other. I think its probably the sunlight its getting there.

Almost all of his plants outside are flowering. Mine outside arent yet. We live 10 minutes away from each other. I think its probably the sunlight its getting there.
Usually when a plant starts to flower it's because it sees 12 hours or less of daylight. But if it starts to vegitate again (Which this one is) it's because it's getting at least 15 hours or more of daylight. That leads me to believe it was somewhere with very little light, then go moved to somewhere that there is a lot of light.

Yep, it went from flower to veg because of decreased dark hours. Common, a great way to grow out more tops as well, but inefficient in terms of the grow cycle. Nothing to be worried about. You also said that his are flowering and yours are not which is confusing combined with one of his plants being reveged. Normally I'd say you may have an outdoor light affecting your plants, but it is July and I don't understand why your uncles plants would already be going into flower.

Back
Top Bottom