SirOgKush 1st Indoor Juicy Fruit (Clone) Grow - 2010

SirOgKush

Whats good 420 fam this is SirOgKush with another journal for ya...this journal is part of my first journal (SirOgKush 1st Indoor Juicy Fruit (bagseed) grow-2010). I experimented with some male clones to work on my technique after 5 days I notice rooting so Im hoping the same success will happen with my 4 baby clones...

Heres my Clone Equip.
clone_trays.jpg

I was excited to find this 200w CFL with 6500 Lumens
200w_CFL.jpg

I wanted to use Rockwool but could not find any around my area so I got the MG...I noticed root development with the Test Males so I believe it'll work
MC_Seed_Start.jpg

Rooting Gel
Root_Tech.jpg

I bought a Plastic container and poked a 3 holes on top for the clones to breathe a little and Sprayed it like crazy..
JF_Dome.jpg

And last here are the clones Day 1
JFClones.jpg

Im planing to let them live under the dome for 2 weeks then check to see if they can live on there own..hopefully I did everything right and we can make some magic!!...

cya next update!!

How are they doing? Its been almost two weeks they should be almost ready to step out of the dome. good luck :popcorn:

The kids are doing great so far..I moved them from the dome to there own pots and it seems 4/10 have had no problems moving to there new home while the rest seems to have stop. Im still giving them a little time to adjust. here are some pics

Dec_15_clones_2.jpg

Dec_15_clones2.jpg

Dec_15_clones.jpg

Hi SirogKush

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom