SJ240W 1000Watt Jedi-Deathstar - 707 Headband - Unknown Hawaiian

Re: SJ240W 1000watt Jedi-Deathstar, 707 Headband, Unknown Hawaiian

Day 32 flower

Today the girls ate R.O. water with Liquid Karma and Cal-Mag @ about 6.5pH. Temp at the top of the tall JDS is 78 room temp is at 72. The Stairway looks like hell, I'm not proud of whatever is happening to this once beautiful plant so I'm hiding it. As long as it makes seeds it did its job.

The Girls
image10704.jpg

Headband
image10709.jpg

image10705.jpg

Jedi-Deathstar
image10710.jpg

image10707.jpg

White Wander
image10708.jpg

image10706.jpg

Very nice setup SemperHi, all good Karma to you and your grow.

Day 36 flower

Today the girls ate R.O. water with Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag, Snow Storm, Vitamino, Sweet Raw, Bloom, and Cha-Ching.
I defoliated a bit, the plants look happy. The Stairway to Heaven still looks funky but here is a peak.

The Girls
image10789.jpg

Headband
image10786.jpg

The Wander
image10787.jpg

Jedi-Deathstar
image10788.jpg

Stairway to Heaven (pollinated)
image10790.jpg

image10791.jpg

image10792.jpg

Just caught up a bit! Looking amazing. I might have missed but how are you making sure the stairways don't lose some pollen into the air and contaminate the rest?
I am not experienced with pollinating but I didn't see any bags or plastic over it so just curious?

And that headband. Mmm. I love how tight and mushy it grows and man that smell Is just too outrageous. Potent and thick!
Great job sir.

@farnorth, Thank you! The Headband do smell amazing, there has been a good amount of defol and I usually hit that one up first to get a good sniff untainted. I swear I'd just free based a bag of fruit loops. Anyway, the Stairway to Heaven, I let the pollen sit on the girl for a good while in isolation. After that I hit her with a high pH solution of GreenCure. I let her sit again in isolation until dry and repeated the process. I also plan to consume all this marijuana so any seeds would be happy accidents.

Wow. Nice setup and beautiful plants.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your title a bit off lol your running more then 1kw. Thought you said 3k somewhere.

Cheers man subbed.

Hey Stumped, thanks! In the beginning the tent was going to be a veg room. Then it became my grow space. I was going to initially put the plants in with our main grow but decided against it because well, pollen. So I kept all my babies in the Secret Jardin DR240W with 495 CFM exhaust attached to a Sun System XXX Magnum 6" running 1000watt Hortilux and a Quantum digital ballast. I also have an A/C that is currently just a fan. There is a peek somewhere in here of our main room in veg. It employs 3 1200 CFM cooled 8" Daystars running 1000watt bulbs and magnetic ballasts. The room is filtered with a 800 CFM fan and Phresh filter. There are also 2 A/C units and 4 Hurricane fans.

Day 55 flower

Still flushing but I got some free Myan Microzyme so the Jedi and the White got that. The Headband and the Stairway were chopped! Didn't weigh it didn't have a scale big enough. When it drys I'll let you all know.

707 Headband
image11348.jpg

Stairway to Heaven
image11349.jpg

The remaining
image11350.jpg

Jedi-Deathstar
image11351.jpg

White Widow x OG Kush
image11352.jpg

The take home
image11353.jpg

Day 60 finished

Its done. The White Widow x OG Kush plants weighed 260 and 280 and the Jedi-Deathstar were 245 and 212. The 707 headband after 5 days cut weighed 316. The Stairway is not weighed. All 6 together 1313 grams wet, trimmed, on the stem. If I retain a 1/4 of that in bud weight I'll be happy. In two weeks I'll cut the buds off the stems and reweigh. I made a DWC tote with a 400w LED I'm growing strawberries now. I have enough bud for this season. Next grow will be of one strain. It's just easier and yields better. Until next time, and thanks for watching.

Jedi-Deathstar
image11425.jpg

image11424.jpg

image11423.jpg

image11422.jpg

White Widow x OG Kush
image11421.jpg

image11420.jpg

image11419.jpg

image11418.jpg

The take
image11426.jpg

I would like to add... The 707 Headband was very fuel/chem smelling during trimming. The drying area smells heavy of sour/chem. The White Widow OG was sweet smelling like a sativa afghani but still has some sour undertones. Last the Jedi-Deathstar was a very mellow fuel/chem, almost to where it could have been straight citrus smelling. Very sweet tones though. The JDS and WWOG are drying somewhere else so I cant describe the smell of the drying area.

Outstanding job SemperHi, don't forget the final weight and when do you plan on starting your next grow? Make sure you let us know so we can follow it. Again great job!!!!

Weight Update

So the 707 Headband smells like pure chem/kush, has a great lemony sweet inhale and a great earthy exhale. It weighed 115 grams. The Jedi-Deathstar has a very light citrus/kush bag smell. I'm undecided on the flavor, the inhale is just smooth but little flavor and a robust earthy exhale. It weighed 99 grams. The White Wander is so good, very sweet bag smell like rotting fruit. The inhale is berry and the exhale is spicy. It weighed 112 grams. Then the Stairway to Heaven though she put efforts toward seed (which are germinating by the way) she still tastes good. She smells like sweet skunk. the inhale is fruity sweet with a complex exhale. Her weight ???

Back
Top Bottom