IMAG05106.jpg
IMAG05089.jpg
IMAG039016.jpg
IMAG038913.jpg
IMAG038817.jpg
IMAG038715.jpg
IMAG038618.jpg
CM130824-171317.jpg

Firstly, your plants look very nice. Lookslike a little 'margin rolling' on the last pic but its not too bad. I am concerned about humidity an sweating once those girl start swelling up. I hope you havesome cross fans blowing on them, because with all that plant so close its gonna be crazy humid in there. Also a fan would help the margin roll. :)

thanks lads they are going well, spimp your right mate they do roll a bit on the younger leaves had to raise the lights again today cant keep up with the growth lol think its partly heat stress that's causing it had a bit of burn in the past with this but not too bad, do run an oscillator fan now but looking at another small wall mounted one just to make sure they are breathing properly.

Dank mate thanks they are getting some smell now too lol love it!! been looking into this defoliation technique a lot of people say don't do it will kill your plants:bitingnails:, but just watched a tutorial on it there and the bud development was unbelievable. still not sure though seems a bit controversial to a lot of growers. what do the troops think about this tecnique? :confused:

It's fine to defol at 21 days flower, and then again at like day 45 of flower, and a lot growers do it throughout flower. I did it throughout my grow, and my girls did fine. You may have give them a little more N after a defol, because you're taking a source of nutrients away from them. I never noticed any slow growth after a defol, just don't strip any more than is necessary.

thinking about this now mate had a few problems last few days with them, leaves all have a slight discolouration on them up to about the 2nd / 3rd set of leaves. they are yellowing and getting the odd few brown spots on them, do yous guys think this could be caused by N def? read a few tutorials on this and many say don't give extra N when they are in flower. Get some pics up tonight to let you see what they look like. also lost a bit of their smell ( worryingly ) not got far to go now and could be doing without problems at this stage.. just home for lunch from work so will upload the pics when I get in. any ideas in the meantime guys? :helpsmilie: :peace:

Brown, or rust colored spots, could be a ph issue. Even if you get it just right when you feed, the ph tends to gradually rise, so I like to get it about about a 6.0, and let it go up on its own. I wouldn't worry about the N at this stage, and the yellowing is probably because the plants are using the N that's stored in the leaves, which is normal in flower.

When plants start flowering there is a second growth spurt of roots. If your ph is below 6, P will be locked out and brown spots will start on the leaves. If unattended, it will orsen quickly. Trust me, I just had it happen to me. Check your runoff PH and Id bet its a little low.
Please Vote in the 420 Contests!! Only a few days left.

thanks lads turned out it was a ph issue, used to fill 2 x 5 litre bottles with nuted water overnight then test and feed, always got a nice 6.3 or so, last 2 times I just filled from tap added nutes and fed straight away. silly boy :bravo: though lads well sorted now I hope, plants bushing up a bit in last couple of days try and get pics up Tuesday they will be week 9 (end of week 4 of flower) :peacetwo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom