Slow flowering problem: 6 weeks still small buds

Still a lot of white hairs on top man. You've probably got at least a week, maybe 2. I have one in the same boat that still has white hairs and clear trichomes. Almost all of it's leaves have yellowed and fallen off or I pulled them off. Yellow dying leaves at the end of it's life cycle is normal. Let it keep going and you'll get more yield with better taste and better effect.

Watch for the trichomes. You can harvest when they're all cloudy, or wait until 50% of them are amber. Depends on what you want out of it and how thin your patience runs. :)

I know it's difficult. Patience is key.

Hello again !
Thank you for replaying :Namaste:
I start flushing since the last 5 days. . . i'don't know if it's the right decision ?! T_T
I got a scope . . but i didn't understood if it's really ready or not ! She don't look like other plant that i saw in internet :O
Pleas have look on Those pics.
the down buds look ready: more than 60% brown hairs but on top new white hairs are out . . .
I hope that i take the right decision, I will harvest in one week . . .
IMG_35688.JPG
IMG_35564.JPG
IMG_35476.JPG

Hello growers !

I'm growing a Critical from Royal Queen Seeds. She is now 6 weeks flowering, she look growing slowly..
i'm using CFLs lamp 500W for the flowering phase with 3-5-7 Nut watering here with 0.5mL in every L of water every 2 days. i'm sharing some pics please let me know your advice :Namaste:

IMG_31956.JPG
IMG_31948.JPG

What Spectrum Is The CFL Bulb/Lamp? Also How Far Is The Light From The Plant?

i need some help please new here ihave plants 3 weeks in flower tryed srog but plants when turned down light went razy so now just letting them go .bud buds seem so small for 3 weeks ill post pic soon eny helpwould be exellent thankyou all again excellent fourm here.

Don't put a time on it just let her go and she will tell you when she is done..you have to look at trics to tell if she is done..I used 300 watts of cfl for 1 plant and she went 11 weeks flower and I ended up with 170 grams
20160401_095213.jpg
20160405_004318.jpg
20160405_052911.jpg
20160405_060225.jpg
20160405_060649.jpg

Your plants look really good and healthy to me... I've noticed two of the main contributing factors to getting smaller buds like that when lighting and everything else was sufficient was always

1) switching to flower too early, when the plant was too small
2) not having a big enough pot, with not enough soil in it, or not big enough of a reservoir when growing hydro. I've noticed as soon as a plant root balls it tends to quit growing.

Either way, good luck, and I agree with the rest of these guys, you've got a few more weeks from the time of the last pic!

hi im a newbi here so i will say sorry to everone now for fucking up allready i dont no were to post but here we go need help with a scrog its gone wrong plants went into 12/12 24 days ago and streched so much .enyway heres a pic is this ok for 23 days eny help or sugeshjions would be great thankyou
DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN07219.jpg

hi im a newbi here so i will say sorry to everone now for fucking up allready i dont no were to post but here we go need help with a scrog its gone wrong plants went into 12/12 24 days ago and streched so much .enyway heres a pic is this ok for 23 days eny help or sugeshjions would be great thankyou
DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN07219.jpg
Do you have a journal? I'd stop by and say hi and offer any help I can. (It helps us to know a little more about your grow so we can help solve the problem)

DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN07219.jpg

Wow, great grow for a newbie!

I think your plants look great, maybe a little skinny, but they have a long ways to go. They're still nice and young and green, and will probably put on most of their weight towards the last few weeks.

Keeping the lights closer to the plants would help with the stretching problem. Particularly if using LED or CFL. CFL's are generally only good 4-6 inches away from the plants, any further and the plant will stretch. Being able to keep the light close is also an advantage of LED lights, which you appear to have both?

Also, what is your air circulation like? If the one fan in the picture is all you've got for that much of a canopy, you're definitely going to need more air flow. I'm thinking maybe the stems look a little weak possibly due to lack of air flow -- more wind = thicker, stronger branches and thicker, stronger buds. Just make sure not to get that good air circulation in the form of one fan blowing across your plants like a wind tunnel, but rather, several fans blowing gently across and under and through the entire canopy for best results.

You should start your own thread and grow journal! I'd be interested in following it. Looks like you're going to do great. Good luck!

thankyou for your reply.so does this look normal for 24 days in flower.i do have 2 fans and a 10 inch intake fan and a 12 inch exurst fan.3 600s and a 1200 led and aclf 150.tryed to do a scrog but when i turned lights to 12/12 thay just keeped on going. i think its stoped growing up now and getting more bud sites.thay seem tobe skinny and week buds for 25 days.or is this ok eny help i could get would be excellent this is how first grow and hopeing to get a good yeild.the tent is a 10 by 10 by 10 theres 20 plants.eny sugeshjions would help thankyou

thankyou for your reply.so does this look normal for 24 days in flower.i do have 2 fans and a 10 inch intake fan and a 12 inch exurst fan.3 600s and a 1200 led and aclf 150.tryed to do a scrog but when i turned lights to 12/12 thay just keeped on going. i think its stoped growing up now and getting more bud sites.thay seem tobe skinny and week buds for 25 days.or is this ok eny help i could get would be excellent this is how first grow and hopeing to get a good yeild.the tent is a 10 by 10 by 10 theres 20 plants.eny sugeshjions would help thankyou

Your plants look great. Remember, some strains, particularly sativa, will triple their growth after starting flowering. My personal experience is that the last 2 or 3 weeks is when most of the fattening of the buds happens. I say keep on doing what you're doing!

thankyou alex420 for your help i was a bit worried about the size of buds for 25 days in flower.hope thay fatten up soon and get stronger stems my nets are lost down there somewhere lol

Back
Top Bottom