Sly's 1st Grow: Multi-Strain Autos In Coco With Dyna Gro Nutrients

I tested some of the Critical Mass by smoking two small bowls through a 10 inch bong with an ice cathcer after using a Quick Dry method. First came an intense body high and then I felt a little spacey. After that I came down super happy as I spent time talking with a close friend for half an hour straight.

I am unsure whether this strain produces amber trichomes. Does anyone know where to look? The breeder doesn't say. Additionally the White Widow has weird headless trichomes and they are all clear. She's overdue by the breeder so I am going to test some of it to see for sure. Again, no information on the trichomes.
It's the best you can do.

Sorry its been a bit of time sine updating. I have 1 1/3 plants drying right now in a tent with a humidity controller

2020-02-15 09.37.19.jpg

I checked on one of the Magnesia's trichome's and she is ready bto get chopped.

Magnesia (Cinderella 99 X Jack Herrer) X Magnum is an excellent feminized auto-flowering sativa hybrid that finishes in 10 to 11 weeks from seed to harvest indoors. Outdoors, around 90 days.

Plant size: 80-110 cm. Yield indoor:200 gr+ per plant if experienced hydro conditions.
Yield outdoor: 50-100 gr+.
Taste/aroma: Deep, rich aroma with hints of diesel and fresh fruit. Occasional pine and earthy scents add to the complexity.

Effect: Magnesia Automatic or “the Mag” provides Exceptionally strong smoke, strong parent genetics result in a powerful high with strong body effects. Small amounts of bud go a long way in this variety, the high arrives quickly and stays longer than average. Has a satisfying smoke with a strong psychoactive edge, suits experienced smokers. Most repeat growers choose this variety purely for the smoke quality, but harvest quantities are above average.

20200215_092601_Burst01.jpg

20200215_092642.jpg

20200215_092653.jpg

She looks sticky! I'm gonna quick dry some and test it as well.

Attachments

• 20200215_071009.jpg
    20200215_071009.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 63
Congrats on the harvest and yay for the upcoming harvest! With many more to come!
:party:

Hey guys. I am curing for the first time and I bought some small 12 oz jars with Boveda packs. What I am noticing is that after hang drying for 7-10 days in 45%-60% humidity that they smell like hay quite a bit still.

20200218_164357.jpg

The good "weed" smell must come back after curing. I am opening the jars once a day for about 30 minutes. I plan to do this for at least 2 weeks.

Am I doing everything right?

Congrats on the harvest!
:party:
When I was curing mine the smell got strong after about a week in the Jar.
Yay for the new babies!

Blue Dream Day 34

I've been busy designing a Windows Server-based network and I'll be working hard on that for a while so the updates will be here and there. My your gardens grow big buds!

My Blue Dream "Righty" is doing well. Lefty gave up the ghost. Cat is still alive.

This little setup I have is a 36x24x36 Vivosun with a Mars 300 led. It does a nice job on a single plant. My other two tents are vacant at the moment.

20200309_191345.jpg

20200309_191446.jpg

She's fat and the color is just right!

20200309_191453.jpg

I miss being in here every day but work is work is work.

I've been busy designing a Windows Server-based network

You' re lucky it's one OS. I had NT, 2000, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, and other Unix servers in the mix. We did have one of the very few Sun E10Ks or Starfires in Canada. Then the technical writers and graphic artists convinced a VP to add Macs into the mix. That broke our backup routines, as DAVE didn't work properly.

Back
Top Bottom