smoke before work?

BCMAN420

just wondering who here smokes weed before they go to work....

.i personally dont because when i do i get to burnt out through the day.but tomorow im thinking i should, 12 hour days are wayyy to boring lol

i know what you mean.

my senior year of high school (last year) i was working at Einsteins Bagels, and i smoked before work one afternoon and my shift felt like it took a lifetime and my work pace had to be speedy there, and it sure as hell wasnt.

havent dont it since, but a toke before class is different and acceptable. :bong:

I toke at work with the poeple in the kitchen lol.

Yes I do smoke before work bu not all the time because I have to greet people and such.

But now that I can dishwash again I can go in as blazed as I want.

And yes sometimes it makes time fly by VERY fast and other times it makes it go by so slow.

yeah i used to always get baked before work when i worked at a fast food place, cuz i would just make food, but now im doing hard physical labour, but when i get home man do i ever get fucked, lol i love it

Lol BC If uber coolness was butter, Sir, You would be a tub. Lol

I smoke about an hour before. I am a waitress so my job sucks either way, but at least this way I go in a little more relaxed. I usually smoke, have a beer, then shower and get ready. By then I'm cool to drive. I've tried going to my job completely sober and it goes slow either way, so at least this way I'm in my own little world and I don't let people bother me as much.

Your cool lol.

"If coolness was measured in butter, you would be a tub"

Not saying that to be smart was saying that to Happykid hes a cool cat just like yourself.

I don't anymore. Don't like being burnt at work and I need to count money all day so I don't wanta fuck up and get arrested, haha. Sometimes I will if I'm doing stock but that's rare.

No prob like I said before I could care less about mistakes on this forums, Hence it's occupied by stoners lol.

i smoke before work sumtimes but sumtimes it can be dangerous as fuk climbing around building sites on scaffolding and shit haha one wrong step and ur fucked. but when its a nice job inside we all smoke up hard.
just about every dude i work with smoke buds, i think its a pre requisite for construction workers:laughtwo:

Yes I know I got about 3/4 left. I wanted to get another 3.7 Grams tonight but i opwned my wallet and only had 39 Wich is 11 off so I shall cry tonight, I don't know why i'm sad about it lol I still got the fat nug left.

well ive decided im going to smoke a joint before work tomrow morning(6 am), lol nice wake n bake........ill tell you guys how it went tomrow when i get back home, hope fully i dont get too tired!

Back
Top Bottom