Smoke Report: Alien Og By Cali Connection

Smoke Report: AlienOg
Smell: 9/10
Taste: 8/10
Buzz: 8.5/10
Potency: 9/10
Flower Time: 67 Days.
This strain is the perfect all around strain for me. I started my day with a smallish joint of some 1week cured AlienOg. When I popped the lid on the jar my senses we're over taken with the pungent scent of lemon cleaner with a very welcoming smell of skunk on the tail end. Her buds are coated in trichomes and she oozes resin. Upon the first hit on the inhale my taste buds were dancing from the sweet flavor of lemon drops, on the exhale she has a slight earthy taste to the throat.
The buzz is instant and very very powerful, I was surprised with a kick behind my eyes. Within 2 puffs I was smiling ear to ear because I knew I was about to go for a ride!! I smoked half of that joint and was overcome with alot of energy. So I figured I would take the pup for a walk and enjoy the fresh air. That was the best choice I could have made, everything was so bright and vivid almost like nature slowed to a stand still. I forgot what I was doing and found myself watching a pine tree ever so gently sway in the breeze. It was almost as if AlienOg had awoken senses I never knew I had. After returning from our walk I figured I would push her and see what she was all about. So I rolled up a fatty and went to town. I found out the hard way she will put you back if your not careful and you underestimate her true power!! I just recently awoke from my stuper lol. Medically she would be good for anxiety and depression. I could feel the anxiety wash away, she also has the possibility of lowering blood sugar. I know she instantly dropped my diabetic buddies blood sugar down to 80. Her buzz last a good amount of time around 2.5-3hrs before a nice soothing come down.
So if your looking for something that is extremely powerful and easy to grow check out AlienOg by:Cali Connection.
Beginners beware this strain is not for the faint of heart.
20190110_142433.jpg
20190110_142420.jpg

Thank you for posting your review.

BtW, I put a joint out halfway through, once - but it was laced ;) .

Well, like I said in my first post in this thread, it was laced. I'm not going into specifics (forum guidelines), but I know that for a fact - because I rolled it ;) .

Back
Top Bottom