SmokeyMacPot's Grow Thread

if never heard of fish nets or cuts. you can use a screen tho to make the canopy even and wide alowing more light hit the bud sites and that increases yeild its called scrog (screen of green)

lemme guess, it's an infica, or at least indica dominant...

how u tell the diffrence from an indica plant and sativa plant?

that baby is still growing strong!!

yea i agree. the guy i got the seeds from said that they are sativa. but i think they may have a more indica pheno and this can be it. i just took some clones to see if the plants are females. hopefully they root.
mary
jane
the clones

lol. its good that you will start growing im going to set up a bigger room were i can have around 25 plants. i will add the pics when i build it.

here is an update on my two babys. the branches are growing up and they are looking good. the clones are yet to root because it usally takes a while but here are the pics of the plants.
mary

jane

^^
yeah thanks dude. here are some pics i took i put the hps in and cut a leaf off jane to let more light hit the center and improve yield. here they are

the leaf

mary

jane

i hope they are girls

we put the clones outside in a gerilla patch ill let them grow there hopefully they make it and i know i put tjem out to early. ill go take pics of it later tomarrow

Cool, I cant wait to grow this summer! We still have snow all over the place, not as much as normal so I think we are going to have an early summer!!!!

no i know they had small roots but i figured it would have to do im not expecting them to make it but it would be awsome if they did. im just letting them grow wild some were there no one will see them. im taking seedlings iin april and leaving them to grow wild

Back
Top Bottom