Smoking after wisdom teeth pulled?

jefflebowski

getting all four out tomorrow.

how does this work? anyone have any experience with this?

my girlfriend told me i couldn't smoke afterwards for a few days because i might get dry socket. sounds like it really sucks.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i got mine pulled and yeah i was also told that not to smoke but i did .. after i smoked i would just rinse my mouth or brush my teeth and i didnt smoke blunts tired to keep it clean and just smoke bowls.. just be careful because yes u can get dry sockets

thanks mang.

i'm thinking i might have to go get a new bong. moved recently from MS and left some goodies down there and now the only thing i have is a dugout. don't think i'll take the chance with it because of the sucking in action.

with the bong it's just straight up inhaling so i think it would be the way to go.

i probably will. i'm a little nervous about it.

just got a sack though and didn't have any for a little while before so i'm wanting to dip into it while off work on friday.

might be hard to resist.

Sounds like a handy time to invest in a vape! Smokeless.

Come stoners. Bask in my, uh, what's that stuff called? You know when someone says something and then there's some stuff. :goof:

not for pain, for the couch + PS2 + NCAA Foosball.

he gave me Rx for mepregam which is demerol but i'm not a pill person. i got another for hydrocodone because i know it will help with the pain without putting me out for 10 hours like the demerol will.

i got all 4 of mine cut out and i kept smokin i got dry sockets and they do hurt like hell but dont stop smokin cus of it just throw down a couple brewskies they work good.

cool, thanks everyone. i go in at 1:00 today.

doesn't look like i'll be smoking. all i needed was one person who got dry sockets to tell me it wasn't worth it. i'll be adding kittyloaf to my christmas list.

i'll report back on monday to let everyone know if i caved.

i smoked a few hours after i got my wisdom teeth out, and i never got any of this "dry socket" nor did the doctor say i couldn't smoke. never heard of dry sockets before.

alright, i got em yanked out. wasn't bad at all, didn't feel anything.

they told me not to smoke for three days. since cigarettes have lots of crap in them i thought that smoking herb would be okay in two and a half days so i got high sat night. everything's cool, no pain where the teeth were pulled but i did bit a hole in my cheek when i was sleeping. went in this morning to get checked out, dr said everything looked good, keep rinsing with salt water and all should be cool.

thanks to everyone for the info.

Glad to hear all is well. :smokin:

Hoorah!!!

I'm glad yours went well.... getting my wisdom teeth yanked was THE most painful experience of my life. But I only had a local aenesthetic, and my mouth was a bitch to freeze. I then lived off of baby food and water for a week and a half.

And yes, dry sockets are definitly NOT worth it. And just to clarify, they're not caused by the smoke itself but by the SUCTION... therefore a vape wouldn't really help at all.

Back
Top Bottom