Smoking Before I get My wisdom Teeth Pulled?

Jayson17

So I guess I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled this summer. I had my lower ones taken out and now I need my upper ones.

The way my dentist works is he does the basic inject me with Novocain and gets to work. So im basically sitting there for a good hour or so as he rips my teeth out. Its not painful or anything, just uncomfortable and stuff.

I was curious, to make things a bit more enjoyable, would it be bad to smoke a joint before this? :rollit: I know not to smoke after because it can cause dry socket and is bad for healing, but what about before?

Just Curious :D :ganjamon:

Hmmm. Me? I wouldn't. Everyone's different, but MJ typically escalates your senses and emotions. So...

For me a dentist pulling my teeth is stressful as hell without being high. I think I'd freak out with all that stuff in mouth, ripping teeth out. No thinks, it would be a bad, bad trip for me, I'm afraid.

I had a cast on my hand and arm a while back, and I'd sometimes kinda freak about not being able to move my hand/wrist in there while I was high. "It's trapped - Ahh!"

Can't imagine a dentist pulling my teeth and having all that in mouth while high, personally, lol. For me - I like to smoke when all is well, and really enjoy it.

Maybe find another dentist that'll knock you out?

Hahaha I like your reasoning behind that.

Hmm, maybe I should just go without the toke haha.

I did it, it was great, i smoke everyday, nothing went wrong with mine, it was such a great feeling when it came out
:peace:

Hmm well maybe I should re-think it haha.
I mean from my thoughts, I cant see anything go physically wrong, if anything, it would just be a little uncomfortable.

We shall see :ganjamon:

word, thats a great question :( I have to get mine out sometime soon and Im not looking forward to it. Im probably going to get high before hand because if anything, it will knock my ass out that much more for the procedure. I hate dentists...not on an individual basis, they just creep me out most of the time.

i had to get mine pulled a few years back so i thought the same thing. why not do a few bong hits before i go? well in my experience it was one ofe the worst experieces i have ever had with weed. just the sound of metel in my mouth messed me up.

Back
Top Bottom