Snitch Alert! The Meter Reader Will Narc On Your Stash

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
An NES meter reader this afternoon reported seeing potted marijuana plants on the back deck of 6530 Curreywood Drive.

West Precinct Crime Suppression Unit detectives responded to the residence of Joe Stanley Byrd, 65, at 12:30 p.m. Seized in a subsequent search were 43 marijuana plants, one pound of processed marijuana, five weapons, and a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse. The marijuana has an estimated street value of $44,000.

In addition to the outside plants, marijuana was also being cultivated under grow lights in the garage.

Byrd was not home at the time. Detectives sent word through a relative for him to contact them.

I wonder what "word" the detectives sent through Byrd's relative. I'm sure it was choice.

user00141.gif

user00232.gif

user00328.gif

user00422.gif

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Nashville News
Copyright: 2008 City Press LLC
Contact: Nashville News, Events, Restaurants, Music from Nashville Scene
Website: Nashville News, Events, Restaurants, Music from Nashville Scene

That shit doesn't even look like it'd smell good.

What are those jars all about?

^^ Maybe when he gets out he'll be better... ;-)

Yep, I seriously doubt it was $44,000 worth. Sometimes I think they add in the cost of equipment with the street value, but that still doesn't explain how they came to that number. Even bud in the jars wouldn't come close to that number either. Every one of his plants look sick. I haven't seen one yet, so let me know if someone does. That is serious cannabis abuse.

yes, even the sickliest cannabis plants can become prey and be seized. I hope the Meter Reader can sleep tonight, knowing that another person is in jail, and a Criminal is behind bars!!! enough is enough. Geez Louise.
I wish he (they) could have researched this site for some guidance from many here, who offer help, on growing cannabis.
We should all have the personal right and freedom, to grow our own cannabis, without fear and prosecution, or being snitched on by any Meter Reader...BUT, there are others who do not feel this way.

Let the old man go he was probably was trying to live on Social Security that our so called leaders spent like the 50 million they gave one country to make MJ illigal. You can't live on what they pay you so he had to grow his own...

i agree wit ms fox thats abuse that guy needed some help he has one thing tho a real light looks like no more than 600w hps tho give me those babys and they'll be bushes in 2 weeks

the DEA is retarded. they dont weigh the buds...they weigh the whole plant, leaves, stems, and roots included. Most of the time, they weigh the plant with the dirt still clinging to the roots. So one plant can have an estimated street value of $150,000 according to them, lol

Back
Top Bottom