Soaking in water?

haildir12121

My friend informed me that if you soak your plant material in room temperature water for a bit will release the chlorophyll but keep the THC, Any info on this would be fantastic!

Yep ..... google water curing. There are some thread on this sight about it also ..... use the search.

Well I was more asking for edibles, like, does it eliminate taste and smell? Also, water curing as searched was more for weed you just harvested, what if its already dried and cured?

I soaked in boiling water, and it took most of the smell out, I used it to make pain cream, so don\t know about taste. try it, it won't hurt the herbs at all.

Hmm. I have none to test now but your info helps alot. How long did you boil it for? I understand THC's flash point is ~300 and water boils at 212, but is thc lost due to heat at all? Light?

I didn't boil it, I just poured boiling water over it, covered all the herbs, and let it stand for 20 minutes... I'll go find you a video on youtube about it is you like, there is a grower in Canada, that makes awesome growing vids, him and his wife have HIV I think, anyway they are both very ill, and he boiled his, before making butter, to get anything out like dirt eyc, man you should see the water after he's done. Would make you sick just to look.

Very helpful. Yeah Marijuana Chemistry is something that iv'e been really studying and working with lately. Someday I plan on making THC-O-PHOSPHATE Ester. Someday...But for now. I do wacky science experiments. I've collected tar out of my glass, and did several iso washes just to make something a little more pleasant to smoke. Currently im working with this water curing, eventually Isomerzation. I mean lets be honest, smoking anything is not good brah, lol. I think we can without things like chlorophyll and create a much safer product from an already safe material. Lol.

haildir12121 try putting some of the cleaned tar into a capsule and swallow it, don't go crazy filling the cap, I used to get a normal hand sewing needle and scape a little of the tar and put in the long end of the capsule squeeze the sides of the cap, to get the tar off if you have to. You really don't need much, takes about 45 minutes to start feeling it, if you swallow it with a warm drink less, when i didn't have caps I just tore a 1 inch square bit f tissue paper, just and put the tar on and down that with a drink.
I do wacky science experiments. I've collected tar out of my glass, and did several iso washes just to make something a little more pleasant to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom