SOG stealth grow box

EAZY G

i am building a stealth grow box, its a dreeser that i bought off a friend of mine, im going to hang mylar all over the inside. im planing on growing 3 lemon kush. im gona use 3 7 inch square pots with fox farm ocean forest soil. im going to hang a 50 watt led light over the top of each plant, the led lights are actuly 2 watts but there equilvent to 50 watts. i think a 50 watt is enough for one plant. i know that a 120 watt led light will grow 6 plants. on the inside theres gona be the mylar all over it the 3 plants the the 3 lights a little fan for air circulation and a dehumidifire because theres not gona be any exaust. when the dressers closed i want it to look just like a dresser i dont want any type of hoes or anything hooked up to it, and no light or sound either so i want to keep it sealed tight. i plan on doing the paper towl methed when i germate the seeds and after i putt them in the soil im gona wait till the pop out of the soil then thats when im going to turn the lights and everything on, im thinking about geting some c02 to put in there but im not real for sure on that or not. i plan on posting pictures when its done. if anybody sees that i have made a mistake in this post please let me know before i actuly get started on it so i dont waste alot of money

CO2 would be a waste for you in that setup... Also it seems your a first time grower and I suggest you get the basics down of growing and get your setup dialed in before you add CO2 into the equation...with good intake and exhaust in your dresser you would be taking of advantage of much needed natural CO2. Also I wouldn't use mylar personally because it rips easy and wrinkles easy and causes cleanup to be a pain...I'd paint it flat white or use Panda film... Also get a hygrometer/thermometer combo that will tell you temps and humidity levels and if your relative humidity is higher then 50-60% then you will need a dehumidifier in flower but unless you live in a very humid climate you probably won't need a dehumidifer... just check it before you decide to buy one or put one in there... Personally I'd have an intake and exhaust system... I started with the same idea on the stealth dresser setup it worked well for me I used CFL's and flat white paint...It was very cheap to start and maintain except I was using bubble buckets...Ended up with one female in a 3gal bubble bucket and 7females in 20oz bottles using a homemade dwc setups ended up with around 3&1/4oz from the one big plant and around 1&3/4oz from the 7 little ones...Should work well for you until you get the "bug" for growing and want to upgrade lol Good luck brother

i was thinking of geting two computer fans and puting one to were its blowing inside and one to were its blowing outside, is that a good idiea?

i was thinking of geting two computer fans and puting one to were its blowing inside and one to were its blowing outside, is that a good idiea?

Not really. Use both to exhaust out, and have a large enough intake to handle the air flow in.

Not really. Use both to exhaust out, and have a large enough intake to handle the air flow in.

Good idea.

1 in and 1 out is only utilizing one fan. If one fan is sucking in, it's going to push air out some were. Same goes with a fan pushing out, it's gotta suck air from some were. So either have them both pulling, or pushing.

I really only posted this so i can be in for the ride.

im trying to make my exaust quite as possible and un notticable, and its not that big of a dresser. so my computer fan idiea wont work? i have a dehumidafire to put in there when the humudity gets to high. and im going to be useing led lights that dont put off any heat so i dont think tempiture is an issue

im trying to make my exaust quite as possible and un notticable, and its not that big of a dresser. so my computer fan idiea wont work? i have a dehumidafire to put in there when the humudity gets to high. and im going to be useing led lights that dont put off any heat so i dont think tempiture is an issue

Do one fan. Won't be noticeable, especially if you put it in the correct spot.

so i just need one fan blowing in? i dont need to have one blowing in and one blowing out to change the air? sorry bout all ?'s im new at indoor growing.

so i just need one fan blowing in? i dont need to have one blowing in and one blowing out to change the air? sorry bout all ?'s im new at indoor growing.

Exhaust (blow out) works better. The reason is if you need to add odor control, you want the air to be sucked in, and then pushed out through a carbon filter. If you push air in, then it escapes through all the little holes, and you can't filter all of them. You want negative air pressure in the dresser.

alright so one fan blowing out, now i have another little fan should i put that in the dresser to blow on the plants?

the led lights are actuly 2 watts but there equilvent to 50 watts. i think a 50 watt is enough for one plant. i know that a 120 watt led light will grow 6 plants.
Those lights won't be good enough.
Your seedlings will stretch and be weak. A 120Watt LED light that actually output 120w would grow 2 plants reasonably if it had the correct spectrum's. LED lights do give off a little less heat than CFL bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom