Stealth Grow Dresser Design Help!

BudTester420

Hey everybody!

So for the last year or so i've been trying to come up with ideas on a home made custom stealth grow dresser. Now after a few weeks of planning and tinkering i think i got something workable. For now i only have a picture of my vison.

Im really just looking for input that can help make this better, maybe someone can see something i missed or help me change something for the better.

3d2.jpg

The Dresser is 4.5 Feet Tall, 4 Feet Wide and 2 Feet Deep

The little red squares are gunna be small computer fans i will convert for normal power.

As you can see i have two rooms inside my dresser, One will be my veg chamber that i will power with cfls i have my last attempt. For my flowering side i will use a 400w hps light with built in ballast and thats air cooled.

Anything in blue will be duct work for my ventilation, I plan using two fans at the top of the dresser to pull hot air out.

Im still trying to figure out if i want to make a small carbon filter for smell, or if i want to rig up a ona device to cover it up and maybe place another somewhere in my house.

The only thing not showing is the dresser doors, theres five in total. Two will swing up so i can just check in on things from time to time. And the other three will open like a fridge so i can get down and dirty when i need to. All these will be held in place by totlocks (learned that from a few peeps on here).

So let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions that will help me out. Trying to make the best environment possible on the first try!

One Love :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom