Soil, dry amendments longevity

The70’s

Im using living soil and gaia green dry amendments for my current grow, back about two months ago i mixed up a batch of soil/worm castings/444 all purpose. Im ready to send my plants into flower, but will be “up-potting” to bigger pots for flower. 2.5gal to 5gallon

Will i need to re-amend the left over soil thats still in my mixing tote, or will the dry amendment’s in there be as potent as when i mixed it up 8 weeks ago.

You are good to go.

Nothing was in there to use up the nutrients that the amendments contain, especially if the soil was dry.

Even if the soil was kept moist and the micro-organisms we eating at any of the organic amendments there were no plant roots to take in the nutrients.

You are good to go.

Nothing was in there to use up the nutrients that the amendments contain, especially if the soil was dry.

Even if the soil was kept moist and the micro-organisms we eating at any of the organic amendments there were no plant roots to take in the nutrients.

Thanx man! I was suprised it was still moist and looks great, i love this hobby

Thanx man! I was suprised it was still moist and looks great, i love this hobby
You are welcome.

When you said "Will i need to re-amend the left over soil thats still in my mixing tote, or will the dry amendment’s..." in the first msg I thought you were saying that the soil and the amendments mixed in were dry. The dry amendments that you mixed into the soil should be just as moist as the soil.

Carry on and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom