some quick question

aftermath420

-The tips of the top leaves and some of the leaves in the middle of the plant are starting to curl down. im pretty sure its not chemical burn because the rest of the plant is looking great. heres a picture
rsz_curled_down.jpg
The second set of leaves are starting to turn yellow as well, the light above it sits about 2 feet above the top of the plant.

-I know its natuaral for the bottom leaves to start to turn yellow and slowley die off.
rsz_yellow_leaves.jpg
But when the first pair of leaves die off does the next set of leaves die off and the next and so on? does the dying of bottom leaves stop or does it keep on dying off?

-this is a shitty picture sorry but would you call this a female? the plant is about 2 months old by the way
rsz_m_or_f.jpg

thanks! ;)

What's the ph of the solution you're using to water, and what kind of soil are you using?
I dont know the ph level sorry, but im using Fox Farm Ocean Forest Potting Soil. i was using some regular soil i bought from a garden store but then i switched to the Fox Farm potting soil. i dont think its shock because the rest of the plants are doing just fine

Ph is very important. I'd look into getting a ph tester. Even a cheap one would be better than none. What was the name of the soil you were using before? Sometimes, some plants show signs of stress or nute issues when others don't. This plant may just be more sensitive than the others. ;-)

I was using Miracle-Gro Potting Soil. Miracle-Gro+weed? does that even work?
and yes im checking out ph testers as we speak :thanks:

over watered plants due tend to get droopy. let em dry out a day or two before watering them again if thats the case.

yeah it definitely looks to me like a case of over-watering. I'd lay off the water for a day and let them dry out. They'll be fine, they like wet/dry periods, water them once a day if that, if you water em 3 times a day, give em a bit more water and water them once. Let em sit for a day or so and water again. Let's see if this helps!

Back
Top Bottom