Some sort of deficiency

MaryJManic

I'm having a problem with my plants. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but from what I've been seeing online it is an N deficiency.

100_17601.JPG

100_17621.JPG

100_17631.JPG

This next image is what it looked like 2 days ago.
100_17512.JPG

It might even be a ph problem, I don't have any way to check my pH.

this is most likely a Nitrogen deficiency.without a way to test your pH your looking at more issues down the road. if your pH is off you could have a lock out of nutes. A pH meter of some kind is one of your most important tools. it is a Must have item.

you need to check the runoff PH..that will tell you whats going on

Hi pit,i'm an old fart and a relatively new indoor grower. I have been reading your post and watching your amazing grows.+ reps by the way.

my question is checking ph run off,could you elaborate on how run off relates to ph in, or maybe direct my self and others to better understand. Thanks

HH

When you water your plants you should water until you get water running out the bottom of the plants...that way you know that all of the soil is good and moist.Now the eccess water out the bottom is called runoff.Collect this next time you water and then test it with a ph tester to see what it is.Keep in mind the water ran through your whole grow medium and out the bottom so it will read what ph your soil is and what your plant is therefore growing in.You want it to be between 6.5-7.0 or so no higher than 7 for sure.Hope this helps you some..

P.S ...should really get a decent ph tester....Got my milwaukee ph 600 for around 20 bucks shipped from fleabay......does the trick and is necessary to have

When you water your plants you should water until you get water running out the bottom of the plants...that way you know that all of the soil is good and moist.Now the eccess water out the bottom is called runoff.Collect this next time you water and then test it with a ph tester to see what it is.Keep in mind the water ran through your whole grow medium and out the bottom so it will read what ph your soil is and what your plant is therefore growing in.You want it to be between 6.5-7.0 or so no higher than 7 for sure.Hope this helps you some..

P.S ...should really get a decent ph tester....Got my milwaukee ph 600 for around 20 bucks shipped from fleabay......does the trick and is necessary to have

Thanks dabrat:smokin::smokin:

I never thought of it that way,makes sense.I have a milwakee ph53 and a tds meter,but it don't mean i fully understood .lol + reps

Back
Top Bottom