Someone expirience with this stuff: Southern Ag Fungicide

Whoa hold on there for a second….. the purpose of a surfactant is to make your spray liquids stick to the crop they are sprayed on…..

I could be wrong here but typically there’s no beneficial organisms in a surfactant… if not hydroguard maybe look for EM1….

Hi, i want to make ebb'n'flood and need somethink for healthy water nutrition

Em1 is availeble in my country

Hey sorry about that break - I had to run out the door this morning.

yes EM1 is a microorganism that boosts a plants natural defenses / works as pest deterrent

I replied to this thread from unanswered questions before I realized it was ebb and flow. I’m going to invite @Rexer and @Bill284 to join in siince I’m in too deep already.

in your private message you mentioned fungicide… I think a fungicide may kill off the good microbes from the EM1 but I’m not sure. Here the hydro folks use hydrogen peroxide to nuke their reservoirs periodically

I’m soil guy so let’s some of the hydro crew to help us out in here

Roger that! Yes what did you say 65 gallons reservoir?

I help out here on message boards but don’t know all the hydro rules…. Anyway here I think they either run sterile or “live“ but one of those guys will jump in soon to help me out.

Rexer has a rising, falling, static chart that you need to keep ph dialed in

45-65 liters not more :D

Hey @013! Thanks for the tag:)

I agree with your thoughts on the surfactant. And good call on the EM1. While I've not used EM1 in hydro, I don't see why it can't be used.
Basically, just make sure your using a baccullis solution for microbes and your on the right path. There's many different baccullis strains and they all do some different things, but the concept at its basics is to outcrowd the bad bacteria, so they can't get a foothold.
A few products that I've tried and can vouch for:
Root Builder (Green Planet)
Hydroguard
Microbial Mass
Orca

EM1 is on my "to try" list.

The chart that is a guide can help. Just remember it's a guide, not a Bible. And when in flower, PH drops are normal- just adjust the PH and continue regular res changes.
C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg.jpg

running sterile for my first 1 then going to look into this alot more, was trying to get hydroguard but no joy here, but summits for me to do while my babie takes off lol research on beenies an microbes enzymes etc, but thanks guys, no doubt I will bring this up again, on my findings and understandings of all this, and you guys will tell me if im out of whack lol so enjoy the wk ahead folks and happy growing

I have been using Hygroguard in my ebb and flow system, but looking to change to Southern Ag Garden fungicide. Pros and cons anyone?
I know cost is lower as are rates. Have had root rot before and don't want it again.
Thanks for any info you may have.

I have been using Hygroguard in my ebb and flow system, but looking to change to Southern Ag Garden fungicide. Pros and cons anyone?
I know cost is lower as are rates. Have had root rot before and don't want it again.
Thanks for any info you may have.
I couldnt find to much info either on it,,,,just that you have to be careful not to over do it with this stuff,,,,,as yeah cant get hydroguard,,,,so ive been using great white as i had issues early on with root rot,,,,but since using the GW had no issues in dwc,,,,but yeah be nice to find someone who is using it,,,has its alot cheaper init,,,,,so keep me informed if you do find anything out,,,,,happy growing an all the best dude

Back
Top Bottom