Something is eating my plant!

bill1016

Hi every experience grower. I have a problem about my plant. I am in Asia. I put them in rooftop, it pretty much like a greenhouse. In this week, i found that some of the leafs fell down, but they look not like they were withered. However, I found some red and brown color wound on the stem. However, I don't know what happened, and can't see any insect. But it looks like something was eating the stem and cause the leaf fall down. I don't see any similar problem on this website, but I really hope someone could help me solve my plants. Please help me~~

Re: Something is eating my plant !!!!

It has been a while since I have been in your neck of the woods but one thing I know you have a lot of pests!!! So since you are out door you should use some preventive regimen to protect them. I am not sure if you can get some of the products from the sponsors here but you should check them out. If you can not there are many DIY (do it yourself) methods of insect control …

check pest control on this page

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

It has been a while since I have been in your neck of the woods but one thing I know you have a lot of pests!!! So since you are out door you should use some preventive regimen to protect them. I am not sure if you can get some of the products from the sponsors here but you should check them out. If you can not there are many DIY (do it yourself) methods of insect control ...

check pest control on this page

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Thanks~ I will try to use tobacco juice and lemon stuff to see if that works!! :thumb:

Cool! I hope you stop the buggers from eating your plants. You might try rosemary oil instead of tabacco juice... but if tobacco is what you can get it will work great.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom