Sourjack in the house! New CKS strain

hi there . i wanted to apologize if i been weird or whatever. (i am a bit off-and proud of it usually). ive been taking a new medication for the last 5 months and cum to find out cause ive been going crazy that its the absolute wrong meds and that i was improperly diagnosed. 2 days ago i quit every single med i was on. (5). ur not supposed to go cold turkey butt i did. day 3. seeing and hearing stuff.headache, electrical stuff, blah blah. well im going full on medical with the cannabis now. ive self medicated for years with it-but will now pursue cannabis in a medical way. AND recreational of course.so im up for it and am on a new path now. i just finished my final social security examination and now am awaiting my decision which should be within two weeks.i have been my own advocate-lawyer.ive spent a lot of time in preparing for my case.which is a very good case in my humble opinion.im looking at 9 years back pay and a check for the rest of my life.so thats that.

on week 2 of flower since discovering these weren't CC Autos.

CKS customer service... When I contacted them back in January about my "Candy Cane Autos" not responding as Autos should. I was told "We are not a grower, we have a forum for you to ask your questions in". Very short and rude.
THEN when I found out a month later they messed up, I contacted them again by chat, and again "Lisa" responded, however "She" was more than happy to tell me what was wrong this time and to change the light to 12/12. They need to get their act together on the customer service side.

on week 2 of flower since discovering these weren't CC Autos.

CKS customer service... When I contacted them back in January about my "Candy Cane Autos" not responding as Autos should. I was told "We are not a grower, we have a forum for you to ask your questions in". Very short and rude.
THEN when I found out a month later they messed up, I contacted them again by chat, and again "Lisa" responded, however "She" was more than happy to tell me what was wrong this time and to change the light to 12/12. They need to get their act together on the customer service side.
Hey man I understand your frustration. They did that to me once. However, now it makes sense to me why they answered that way. They must get so many calls a day asking for tips and what not. They are not here to baby sit us. They are simple here to sell us a product. It's our job to k own what were doing g before hand. You wouldn't go out and but a used car without looking go it over and knowing how to operate it? So same concept Here. Anyways I'm glad the King got you sorted out. Yes I believe they should have a better way to inform.us nicely. But it's not a fair world.to begin with. Happy smoking.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Back
Top Bottom