Special Thanks & Welcome Home To Our News Hawk 420 Warrior!

Founder
Please join me in welcoming 420 Warrior back to our staff! :cheer:

420 Warrior's primary duties will be in the News department, as this is his specialty and where his passion lies. His spirit of activism and volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue in our mission. :bravo: :thanks: :adore:

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail, once and for all. :goodjob:
:Namaste:

Seriously guys, I could not be any more proud than I am right now! :Namaste:

When I first came to 420 Magazine as an every day Georgia boy named, "Jimbo" about three years ago, I really had no idea that I could find such passion for making people aware that it's a lot more than just growing your own medication because, that's what I thought I was here to do.

After spending a lot of time with all the truly wonderful and compassionate people here, I soon realized that their is a much, much! bigger picture here, than that!

I realized that, simply, if Cannabis were legal? Then growing it would just be an everyday, normal thing...right? What better could that be? It just makes sense!

My goal, as your news hawk, will be to bring you, my friends, the best and most up-to-date Cannabis news coverage available, anywhere on the internet!

I have now started to sink my teeth into my training and have already started gathering up great news coverage for your enlightenment and entertainment...hopefully, something you read will strike a cord in your lives too?

Words can't express my undying gratitude for all of my family here at :420:

I love :love: you all, so much! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Thank's, best wishes and hempy holihaze, from me to you,

~420 Warrior :xmas:

When I first came to 420 Magazine as an every day Georgia boy named, "Jimbo" about three years ago, I really had no idea that I could find such passion for making people aware that it's a lot more than just growing your own medication because, that's what I thought I was here to do.

After spending a lot of time with all the truly wonderful and compassionate people here, I soon realized that their is a much, much! bigger picture here, than that!

Great story! Very similar to mine. I came to 420magazine to learn how to grow my meds. It took me a long time to discover that the "Grow Room" wasn't the only forum here.

Reading (and sometimes posting) these other forums has changed my perspective quite a bit. You're right when you said it is a much bigger picture.

Thanks to you and all those involved with 420magazine to help folks like me see a little bit better outside my own small world!

And now... the obligatory emoticons, just for you!!

:goodjob: :bravo: :thanks: :cheer: :thumb:

Great story! Very similar to mine. I came to 420magazine to learn how to grow my meds. It took me a long time to discover that the "Grow Room" wasn't the only forum here.

Reading (and sometimes posting) these other forums has changed my perspective quite a bit. You're right when you said it is a much bigger picture.

Thanks to you and all those involved with 420magazine to help folks like me see a little bit better outside my own small world!

And now... the obligatory emoticons, just for you!!

:goodjob: :bravo: :thanks: :cheer: :thumb:

:thanks: Bill, that's what means so much to me, people like yourself getting involved with our mission of "Spreading Cannabis Awareness" to the world!:bravo::Namaste:

I think we still need a "Like The Whole Thread" button...LOL

Hey, Peanut "BUD-er" cookies gives you the munchies and cures the munchies at the same time...right? Like, the best of both worlds an erythang?!!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom