Spider mite

:welcome: to :420: Stego...haven't used that, but I've used Nematodes with great results for all my pest problems,

Neem Oil when used properly will kill them also.

A lot of people will say Neem oil doesn't work...they're wrong...you have to mix it properly (2 tbsp Neem and 1 tsp "Dawn" dish soap in a gallon jug of water, mix well and put into a spray bottle and spray lightly, DO NOT SOAK) and use it once a week, NOT JUST ONCE OR TWICE, but once a week till it goes in flower, spray the soil lightly, and the underside of your leaves, as that's where they spend most of their time....good luck :thumb:

:welcome: to :420: Stego...haven't used that, but I've used Nematodes with great results for all my pest problems,

Neem Oil when used properly will kill them also.

A lot of people will say Neem oil doesn't work...they're wrong...you have to mix it properly (2 tbsp Neem and 1 tsp "Dawn" dish soap in a gallon jug of water, mix well and put into a spray bottle and spray lightly, DO NOT SOAK) and use it once a week, NOT JUST ONCE OR TWICE, but once a week till it goes in flower, spray the soil lightly, and the underside of your leaves, as that's where they spend most of their time....good luck :thumb:
Cheers my friend will give it a go

Back
Top Bottom