Spider mites?

Nutria

hello there, second week into veg
ph 6
ec 600ppm
rh 80
fertilizer GH flora duo
mars hydro led 300w 12inch away

problem spotted only on lower/older leaves, the plant is growing in a dwc bucket

thc21.jpg
thc31.jpg
thc12.jpg
IMG_20160215_200837.jpg
thc41.jpg

I don't think it's due to light burn, maybe potassium deficiency?

The Yellowing in the veins indicates potassium def. It has progressed some now. You are likely correct. I'm not a dwc guy so I'm not sure what procedure to take to correct it. I'm sure someone will be along to be of more assistance than I.

Cheers

The Yellowing in the veins indicates potassium def. It has progressed some now. You are likely correct. I'm not a dwc guy so I'm not sure what procedure to take to correct it. I'm sure someone will be along to be of more assistance than I.

Cheers

thanks mate, you helped me a lot

The last pic also shows a slight nitrogen def. The leaves are turning bright green slowly through the ridges(could also be magnesium def. Not sure on that one, that's why I didn't post it before. I'd say up The nutes across the board by 1/4 dose and then check for nute burn on new growth frequently. I'll see if I can send a dwc grower over to comment.

Cheers man

The last pic also shows a slight nitrogen def. The leaves are turning bright green slowly through the ridges(could also be magnesium def. Not sure on that one, that's why I didn't post it before. I'd say up The nutes across the board by 1/4 dose and then check for nute burn on new growth frequently. I'll see if I can send a dwc grower over to comment.

Cheers man

I was using RO water, today I mixed 50/50 tap/ro water with 600ppm and 5.6 ph
I use floraduo grow and bloom + Bionova Mg10. Maybe am I not using enough fertilizers?

Thanks you all for the help

When was the last time your pH test pen was calibrated? Do you do a weekly reservoir change and cleaning? 5.8 is considered prime pH, however a swing from 5.7 to 6.0 will better insure uptake of all nutrients.

Hi, thanks for coming by
PH pen has been calibrated at the beginning of this cycle, so mid jan. I also have some ph7 and ph4 calibrated liquid to have a test.
Every time I change the water (once a week, more or less) I wash and change the bucket (I have 2).
Tomorrow evening I will use some calcium and potassium fertilizer. Looking at the images it seems it is Potassium deficiency

Is there any webs under the foliage. It doesn't take long for them to be noticeable. If you have a magnifying glass or microscope you could likely identify whatever it you can see. It's too hard to tell from the pics.

That's the point, I can't see anything strange.
Today I sprayed leaves with water and alcohol

Looks like phosphorus deficiency and maybe potassium, don't quote me on that but take a look at this thread and see if you can identify your symptoms Pest and disease pictorial

I'll try and find better picture examples, but the descriptions there are spot on.

image3325612.jpg
notice the tips on the potassium def. And the blotches on the phosphorus def.... It doesn't look like mites, but one pic there looks like the root rot pic
image3325712.jpg

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Yea I use this pic as referrnce and I thought it could be root rot too but water is clean and roots are white..

Back
Top Bottom