Spliff?

nughugger420

i got a book on weed today and it says a sliff has a roach on the end...of cardboard....NOW WHY THE FUCK YOU NEED THAT?...TANX

acts as a holding piece...it's a british way of rollin joints....

but to me, a spliff has always been a rasta spliff...a big mutha with no cardboard

you don't necesarrily need that, but they help sometimes, just so you don't get any reefer in your mouth. i know in europe they use them more, especially cuz they mix their shit with tobacco. But never use a cotton fucking filter for weed.

no no no! the rolled up cardboard acts as first, a filter... it keeps bud IN your j so you can smoke more of it, instead of in your mouth... and it also allows you to smoke it all the way down to the roach and smoke all your weed... and then, instead of throwing out precious weed, or keeping a possession charge in your pocket, you can finish it and throw away the trash... it also makes the end not close up... i put one in every one of my whiteboys... filter... it's DEFINITLEY a good thing to do... it helps all the time...

a filter, filters through shit...that doesn't filter anything, it's a rolled up piece of card board that makes smokin easier for some....but for me, i smoke the bitch all the way down to begin with....and by that time, if there any left....it gets eaten....no bud wasted. your spliff would be tight without that thing...but to each his own

doesn't filter anything? hmmm.. let's see... it filters the bud from the smoke... how is that not filtering anything? and my spliff is always tight... because i stick it in after it's rolled... so in fact mine are tighter than yours...

that's cool... my bad for getting all offensive and whatnot... been stressed out lately

that's tight man, i know how that goes...been a week since i've blazed...sounds pathetic to some, but i really need to blaze...been feelin too shitty tho

hey...were can i get thease "filters" or how do i make em outa card board

index card material or business cards... just cut off a strip about ____ that wide and about ________________ so wide... then roll it up tight... it'll expand when you let go of it with your fingers...

snugglefunked said:
index card material or business cards... just cut off a strip about ____ that wide and about ________________ so wide... then roll it up tight... it'll expand when you let go of it with your fingers...

yup, perfect

its so you dont burn your fingers

snugglefunked said:
no no no! the rolled up cardboard acts as first, a filter... it keeps bud IN your j so you can smoke more of it, instead of in your mouth... and it also allows you to smoke it all the way down to the roach and smoke all your weed... and then, instead of throwing out precious weed, or keeping a possession charge in your pocket, you can finish it and throw away the trash... it also makes the end not close up...

Haha. :laughtwo: You seem ripped man. Enjoy that spliff. :Rasta:

Edit: I forgot to answer your post. To make roaches I use about the same dimensions as snugglefunked, and I roll it up tight so that it's a little smaller in diameter than your joint, then insert it into the end of the joint and let go. Once your fingers release it, it will expand to the diameter of your joint.

I always put a rolled up card board type paper, like buisness cards or like a gum pack piece of paper or a piece or a ciggy pack. Like if your weed is busted up alot and you inhale it the piece don't come flying into your mouth.

And also when you reach the end of the spliff you can still hold on to it and not burn your fingers or your lips.

Also when you do blowbacks, you bite the paper/roach/filter. Anyways, around here it's the common way to roll spliffs.

DaHui said:
I always put a rolled up card board type paper, like buisness cards or like a gum pack piece of paper or a piece or a ciggy pack. Like if your weed is busted up alot and you inhale it the piece don't come flying into your mouth.

And also when you reach the end of the spliff you can still hold on to it and not burn your fingers or your lips.

Also when you do blowbacks, you bite the paper/roach/filter. Anyways, around here it's the common way to roll spliffs.

Around here everyone always criticizes me for using filters in my joints.

I guess the pinch of the cig is the most common way to smoke a hash joint, since u mix the hash with the tobacco from the same cig...
The cardoboard filter is for weed joints, most ppl mix a little tobacco to their weed to make it burn better, I just add a little tobacco at the end of the spliff, just before the cardboard... smoke gets to hot there.. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom