Stage 4 lung cancer. Rso suppository

Djidil

420 Member
Hi,

I wont bore you with my diagnosis and what I'm going through I just need some solid information for dosing my RSO using suppositories.
I have 60g for a 90day course. I'm unable to swallow the oil as I can't handle the intense high that comes with the quantity I'm needing to take (1g a day). I have brought suppository molds and I also have cocoa butter to mix with the RSO. Can anyone please help me.
I only want to take 1, maybe 2 suppositories a day to cover the 1 gram I need.
Can anyone help me with ratio of cocoa butter to RSO to cover the amount I need.
Thank you for reading this and any information regarding this with be really appreciated.

Really helpful for someone with cancer...

I hope this helps some Djidil.

To begin with the foundation, the first two pages of Cajun’s thread on a cancer regimen will prove to be invaluable.

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

We’ve worked out a lot of the kinks since Cajun passed, but his explanations on bioavailability and the boost competitive inhibition brings to the regimen are worth the read.

Please don’t think you have to read the entire thread before engaging attending member. The current pages include some incredible work Old Salt has been laying down about working out formulations.

We worked Cajun’s original formula out for heavy-duty suppositories, and you’ll find that here:

BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

You have the molds, so you probably already know this, but there’s a dedicated thread on making them with a mold here:

Cannabis Suppositories: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

And hey..... all is well. :hug::hug::hug: We’ll help in any way we can, but keep in mind that it’s your belief that your body is capable of this marvelous transformation back to health and wholeness that’ll make the biggest difference.

Later on I’ll give you my unconventional non-cannabis regimen to counter cancer growth. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Really helpful for someone with cancer...
I know she's one of the go to people here when it comes to needing info on different ways and kinds of doses. Wish you luck and nothing but the best.

Back
Top Bottom