Stalled autoflower growth

Johnny5thesim

Hi all!

I’ve started a new grow 9 days ago. It’s an autoflower strain. So I started in my final container of 3 gallon fabric pots. For the first 5 days they grew vigorously. And then just stalled. 4 days have passed, and they still look green and healthy. Just no visible surface growth. When I water them, they dry out very quickly. So they are drinking!

Is it normal for the plant to stall while it roots into the big medium? I’m using promix HP and watering with ph adjusted spray bottle.

Pictures ? Careful not to over water. It can cause slow growth. Be patient with her. Try going an extra day or two between watering and if the leaves start to droop that means she’s thirsty.

I have been watering everyday, small amounts with spray bottle. As I am finding it drying out very quickly. The pot is pretty light, even after the small amount I give it. This is Day 8

I am hesitant to wait until drooping as they are still so tiny.

Attachments

• 18ED0BB1-7250-40B5-AF72-672A883C3329.jpeg
    18ED0BB1-7250-40B5-AF72-672A883C3329.jpeg
    761.7 KB · Views: 52
might be spreading her roots.
just because theres no growth above ground doesnt mean nothing happens below..

That’s what I’m hoping. I’d imagine I’d see some other kind of negative symptom if something were amiss. I was wanting to hone in on whether this is normal behaviour when putting a small seedling into its final pot? Or if it stalls growth, that it means something is definitely up?

Back
Top Bottom