Starting a new project - Need suggestions on space and best method for my space

Scout104

Okay guys. Back at it again. No more cardboard box with a jump off connection and setup. Right now I have at my disposal and old cabinet type dresser that I will refurbish for my needs. I plan on going CFL again but am currently debating hydro or soil. I had an incident with my cardboard grow box that caused my previous baby to rest In peace although I didn't let her rest. I burnt her. All her little dried leaves right in my fuckin bowl and didn't regret it. So here's what I'm working with... I have 20"depth 32"width and 41" height. Picture included. What I truly need to know is aside from the stool how many pots can I fit in there. My thought is no more than 4 soil maybe 5 or 6 hydro. But to be truthful I'm afraid of hydro and how unforgiving and brutal the water can be but I admire the strength of this grow medium. I also don't think it will fit my budget. So I'm leaning more towards soil. I have to refurbish like said but intend to knock out the shelf with the stool on it to provide more space. Maybe even all shelves and call it a closet. Lol but I want. maximum efficiency and utilization of space. Even thought about a vertical grow or even a stadium style grow.. Haven't picked seeds yet bc I'm being funded by a fellow Vietnam veteran. Our states not yet legalized it and I'm intending to be the first amongst many others to pioneer this industry in my location. I'm starting with stuff to get you high first. Yes. I know. But intend to move to CBD based plants and find a way to assist a few of my friends who have withdrawn autistic children And another with an epileptic child. But that's in months to come. Also experimenting with micro dosing psilocybin for the many veteran friends of mine whom suffer from PTSD and depression problems. Alas I've digressed.please. any suggestions would be nice and will be heard. Thanks for reading once started I'll post the picture of my box and begin a journal. Th a k you in advance ladies and gentleman.
20160327_125737.jpg

Not really sure what kind of feedback you are expecting. If you are on a budget you could still go hydro and use coco. I personally would turn that into a closet and run two plants with an LED light. You can snag an older style Mars Hydro unit for like $70, running enough CFLs will cost you close to that.

I would put 2 plants and do a scrog in soil. It would be best because your height limit. And a 300 watt led unit, as stated 70 bucks, and only really uses 150 watts. Will be better than CFL'S in the long run. They run cool but still produce some heat. You'll need a fan for ventilation. Cabinet looks sufficient. Cut the inside diameter of the shelf and leave it like an internal frame so it still helps maintain rigidity Keep us posted.

Have you set anything up yet.
Im in process of building 8 bulb over head light.320 watts is what im going to run in it.
Want to share what info we find.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Back
Top Bottom