Starts Needed

rosey982

I am a 45 year old woman in Springfield, OR and am in need of as many starts, at least 8, as I can get. I am disabled, on Social Security Disability, so I am looking for the least expensive starts that I can find. Can anyone help me please?

Hows it going Rosey982 when it comes to seeds you can find them just about anywhere now times have change 420 Mag has some sweet sponsors for seeds and if you find some bag seeds keep them if your having a hard time finding anything its better than nothing right

Hi rosey982,

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here.

As Serpent mentioned, getting seeds and/or cuttings has recently become easier, but your not mistaken that acquiring them through commercial sources can get expensive in a hurry. I'd like to try to assist with a couple possible solutions.

Perhaps you know folks that smoke? I'm going to guess that if your interested in growing, your quite possibly a smoker and therefore have been getting it from somewhere. Ask all the folks you know who smoke to save any seeds they come across for you. I have a small group of 3 close friends that save theirs for me and I give anyone that shares seeds, a little something for their trouble once a grow is completed. Chances are really good they were going to throw them out anyway and a little free smoke is like money from heaven for them.

You may also consider purchasing a few seeds from a seed bank. Not the amount of plants (8?) you want to grow but perhaps 2 or 3 to ensure you get at least one plant started. Grow that plant into a mother and then take cuttings to get to your desired number of blooming plants.

As a last resort, you might try talking to some of the area growers or dispencary owners. There is a possibility that that if you share your situation with them and tell that while you would love to be customer, your finances do not allow it at the moment and if they could help you out with a cutting or couple of seeds you will actively promote their business, you might find a sympathetic ear.

Wish I could offer a more straightforward solution, but I wish you well in your search and grow endeavors.

Back
Top Bottom