Stealth Box Grow

Hey t! I saw your topping question on my thread~ thought it would be more helpful to answer here~ it's been awhile, but I think you want to wait for the 3rd node to grow out enough to get a good snip snip in~ maybe a few more days~ plus you want to get your temps within range to give them the perfect environment to heal~ good luck buddy! Exciting times are in store for ya!

thank you vesp! i was thinking the third node also.

so yesterday i was checking out my babies and i noticed some problems and i definitely need some help figuring this out.

420-magazine-mobile332303002.jpg

this one is the closest i could get \/

420-magazine-mobile862034040.jpg

there's also something on the lower leafs

420-magazine-mobile340241622.jpg

and then i was looking at my baby that i think is liking her environment and i noticed something funny and i don't know what to think about it

420-magazine-mobile1534255872.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1034423548.jpg

what do you think that is? another plant growing? idk im a newbie at this so i have no idea.

thank you to anyone who reads or pays attention to my journal. i have been studying and reading on this site for awhile so i think i can get these plants grown nice but i'm gonna need help along the way. so thanks to anyone who give me advice or input in my thread!

Hey there! Looks like you just have a mtant... nothing to worry about. My Jean Gray's leaf mutations just kept getting weirder & weirder, she ended up having 12 fingered leaves. As for the second plant, our soil comes with lots of hitch hikers so you can just pluck that out~ have fun!

Hey there! Looks like you just have a mtant... nothing to worry about. My Jean Gray's leaf mutations just kept getting weirder & weirder, she ended up having 12 fingered leaves. As for the second plant, our soil comes with lots of hitch hikers so you can just pluck that out~ have fun!

good, glad i have nothing to worry about. so you don't see any deficiencies?

Hey t! They look good to me~ bit I'm no expert... I can tell you all of my first leaves looked wonky around that time~ so I don't think you have anything to worry about... those little pale spots may just be a little water splash, but nothing alarming. Just keep an eye on them!

420-magazine-mobile1796196878.jpg
on Amazon it was $30 for the set & I have prime so no shipping~ no need for meters & ph up/down. I'm quite happy with them... one less thing to worry about in my first grow~

You'll do great t haze!

this line almost killed my plants
this so called ph ballence spiked up to 7 after two days and i had to adjust it. put a bit of ph- and in the morning it was at ph9.8. imediatly drained my system and took my plants outside. cleaned and replaced the water.
then i said screw this and went and got some general hydroponics FloraSeries.
i will never use this in my rdwc again. i only use it in my two outdoor plants now and they seem to like it.

but to each their own.
nice grow box though

this line almost killed my plants
this so called ph ballence spiked up to 7 after two days and i had to adjust it. put a bit of ph- and in the morning it was at ph9.8. imediatly drained my system and took my plants outside. cleaned and replaced the water.
then i said screw this and went and got some general hydroponics FloraSeries.
i will never use this in my rdwc again. i only use it in my two outdoor plants now and they seem to like it.

but to each their own.
nice grow box though
Hi Austin. Sorry you had such a crappy experience. This was my first grow (this is not my journal, btw) & I needed something simple to begin with; I eventually want to grow organically. I chose this line because it fit my budget & I didn't need to adjust the ph with additional products~ I still ph my nutrients & run off (I grow in soil). I was going to use the general hydroponics line as suggested by an old hydro friend, but found that they are owned by Monsanto, so it wasn't an option for me. I'm glad it worked out for you though! Happy growing~

ur potsize is at bottom, those look small pots tho !
u should grow short autos since ur small spaced !
as for intake, a tube inside the room attach a carbon filter, and attach a toilet ventilator 20watt to it,
i dont even have a fan in my growtent if ur able to ventilate/put the plants outside when weather conditions are suiting. if u cant ventilate u might add a ventilator yes, some clipfans maybe

airpots are worth checking out,
good soil to start is a key, batmix plagron is easy overall, needs feeding after 4-6weeks only,
for nutes plagron terragrow, terrabloom and green sensation (note the green sensation is expensive tho ull only need 100ml)
easyrolls strings are nice with mountainclimber hooks to attach ur ledlight perhaps?

ps why not try a growtent instead , u can get them small sizes ! its a lot cleaner and easyr to setup/remove

the temperatures in my stealth box have been raising above 100 sometimes but it's been staying between 20 degrees fairly consistently.

started watering every other day at the beginning of the second week and i am watering with nutrients every other water and watering 20% runoff. can any experts tell me if they think these babies are enjoying their environment?

any tips are highly appreciated and very welcome! i

1: how can ur heat be 20 consistant and jump to 100? thats not consistant ! sort that out asap thats not natural!

2: dont be so lazy as u stated urself in a post ur to lazy to set it up. buy a growtent its easyr and in small sizes also, but if ur getting lazy after 2 weeks its going to be very hard for you, at week 2 you shouldnt even have a problem.

3: if ur using soil with nutes read the bag, it says how many weeks nutes are in ! this stage is too early for nutes.

4: excuse me if i sounded rude but got to be fair and square if u want to harvest u have to be more focused.

5: if this is your first grow just check ur water ph levels or buy bottled ph5,5-6,5 water! dont bother to much about ph yet just check the water what ph it is. after that dont be to picky about getting the perfect numbers. if ur plant is healty its doing ok and needs no correction

1: how can ur heat be 20 consistant and jump to 100? thats not consistant ! sort that out asap thats not natural!

2: dont be so lazy as u stated urself in a post ur to lazy to set it up. buy a growtent its easyr and in small sizes also, but if ur getting lazy after 2 weeks its going to be very hard for you, at week 2 you shouldnt even have a problem.

3: if ur using soil with nutes read the bag, it says how many weeks nutes are in ! this stage is too early for nutes.

4: excuse me if i sounded rude but got to be fair and square if u want to harvest u have to be more focused.

5: if this is your first grow just check ur water ph levels or buy bottled ph5,5-6,5 water! dont bother to much about ph yet just check the water what ph it is. after that dont be to picky about getting the perfect numbers. if ur plant is healty its doing ok and needs no correction

Don't be rude; name calling does nothing positive. We're here to support each other & be helpful; not to condescend & be discourteous. If you don't understand the situation, don't assume anything~ and if you have nothing nice to say~ keep it to yourself.

sorry if i sounded rude, but my intentions are right. i am just assuming he is a bit careless and a little bit lazy, wich u cannot be if u want to succesfully harvest a good plant.
like he stated before himself he is to lazy to sort the temperature jump out and such, if your to lazy to take care of ur grow then u wouldnt make it to harvest.
see it as a little bit encouragement to pick things up a notch. i was only to the point in a fairly behaved way in my oppinion.
i can be all nice and ignore what he said himself but his biggest problem is lazyness and a little bit of careless actions, it is what it is.
im sure if he picks that up his grow will do 100x better overall and will get 100x easyr for him aswell

Back
Top Bottom