Stealth Box Grow

Thank you for chiming in as this is my first grow & I am by no means an expert~ I didn't even think about the different medium ranges... for some reason I thought t-haze was in soil~ also, don't different nutrients have a different ph uptake range? I think that's why I'm not crazy about getting exact ph as long as I'm within range of 6 & 7...

420-magazine-mobile1919673263.jpg

this chart represents the different chemicals that uptake at different ph's

Finally getting my grow up and running, it's been awhile but got some beans germinated may 25th and they were put in solo cups on the 27th

Here's a picture of what i'm working with

420-magazine-mobile1143850451.jpg

i'm starting 3 because they are just regular old bag seeds so i'm trying to get a female , i don't have much room so i'm probably gonna be setting to flower earlier than usual. my media is sadly miracle gro all purpose, but it's all i can find locally

420-magazine-mobile1134858457.jpg

all three of the plants popped out of the soil yesterday, they're looking nice and healthy besides #3 had to help it get through the dirt but we made it. i've been spraying the seedlings with 6.5 ph water a couple times a day and i am running on an 18/6 light schedule. i need to get my ventilation system set up due to the heat in the grow box rising every nightbb

10 days since they sprouted from the soil

420-magazine-mobile1340362364.jpg

the 1st plant is looking very healthy and happy

420-magazine-mobile792196119.jpg

420-magazine-mobile737566971.jpg

and the 2nd plant is a little overwatered i'm assuming because it has begun to droop

420-magazine-mobile779118331.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1473378643.jpg

i'm watering with nutes for the first time today and i will be doing it every other watering. i have the general hydroponics flora series with calimagic

Does your miracle gro have nutes? If so, you may not need to feed nutes at all for awhile. You don't want to burn em!... at least not at this stage

Does your miracle gro have nutes? If so, you may not need to feed nutes at all for awhile. You don't want to burn em!... at least not at this stage ...

i gave them nutes a few days ago and i'm just getting home and am about to check them! the nutes in the soil are like 0.8-0.7-0.6 or something around that ratio

day 13 today and the plants are looking way better than my last try (which failed so that's why i consider this my first grow) but i gave my babies some nutes and they completely loved them!

here's the first baby

420-magazine-mobile832019721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2023720649.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1561111973.jpg

here's the second baby

420-magazine-mobile1928164984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1647924968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1412697430.jpg

the temperatures in my stealth box have been raising above 100 sometimes but it's been staying between 20 degrees fairly consistently.

started watering every other day at the beginning of the second week and i am watering with nutrients every other water and watering 20% runoff. can any experts tell me if they think these babies are enjoying their environment?

any tips are highly appreciated and very welcome! i

Hey t haze! I saw your question on the ask us anything thread & wanted to tell you that I barely watered when my plants were the size of yours... as I understand it, you want the media to dry out so the roots go looking for water, otherwise they don't need to grow to look for water... so might be overwatered. The other thing I might guess it is: the crazy temps in your box~ your leaves are going to do weird things trying to even itself out~ I bet if you can get temps down she'll be a happy girl! Otherwise, they look great!

Hey t haze! I saw your question on the ask us anything thread & wanted to tell you that I barely watered when my plants were the size of yours... as I understand it, you want the media to dry out so the roots go looking for water, otherwise they don't need to grow to look for water... so might be overwatered. The other thing I might guess it is: the crazy temps in your box~ your leaves are going to do weird things trying to even itself out~ I bet if you can get temps down she'll be a happy girl! Otherwise, they look great!

i really need to set up my intake and outtake fans but i'm just soooo lazy i have to do a lot of handy work with some tools, but i'm going to try to get it done this weekend bc my schedule won't be too busy, should have the temps down for sure!

Hey t! I saw your topping question on my thread~ thought it would be more helpful to answer here~ it's been awhile, but I think you want to wait for the 3rd node to grow out enough to get a good snip snip in~ maybe a few more days~ plus you want to get your temps within range to give them the perfect environment to heal~ good luck buddy! Exciting times are in store for ya!

Back
Top Bottom