Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

Dude don't stress out. We live an learn. You'll still have lots of good smoke!

This is true...more than I can use in a year...no question. Anything over a 16th covers my yearly needs..can you imagine??

Working out has really helped. :)

:Namaste:

Do you only smoke once a year? Is it something like a Christmas tradition to smoke a fat one or something. C'mon, a 16th for the whole year?

The wife and will probably finish a 16th today :) of course my tolerance is a bit higher than it used to be. I can (almost) remember when an 8th would last a month. Once you have your own, I'd bet that quantity shoots up a tad more ;)

lookin good, been a minute since i been here to see ya, been busy, but im back, seem like everythings goin good on ur side, glad to see that....:tokin:

Day 68 - Flowering Day 21

Things are frosting up nicely. I watered this morning with over a gallon for baby and just a gallon for Dorothy.

Jessica got a little nute burn from her last feeding..maybe I adding too much of something..I flushed her out and fed. Was careful to not go overboard on the nutes.

My ph meter is acting up..there's a surprise...but I'm glad I've got a manual backup.

The meter is reading correctly it's just slow as hell all of a sudden. Backing it up manually is key I believe. There's not much left to guess work on water color I've found.

I checked trichs on Jessica..they are there. I've decided to pull her at the flowering day 30 mark. She won't be very potent as the trichs will still be clear but that's cool. I'll make butter and brownies out of her.

The good news is that after the sulpher fungicide treatment, I see no sign of powdery mildew anywhere. :wood:

While I know it's not gone..it is for now. I'll treat again in a few days or a week.

Everything is looking very good. Again, what a boring grow this has been.

Question: Does anyone keep the fan leaves after harvest? I know the sugar leaves are awesome but how about the larger fan leaves?? Just curious.

Pics!! and Vid!!

Day_68_-_2.jpg
Day_68_-_5.jpg
Day_68_-_1.jpg
Day_68_-_4.jpg
Day_68_-_3.jpg
Day_68_-_6.jpg
Day_68_-_7.jpg

YouTube - Day 68 - Flowering Day 21 Grand Daddy Purple Indoor

Love the video my friend. Nice air movement should prevent any more problems with mold. If you're going to make butter, don't keep the big fan leaves. If you make bubble hash, you can keep them. I usually keep them because I make bubble hash from them.

Glad to hear the powder crap is gone, I finally got rid of mine too :slide: some of it was deep in the growth so spraying was tough but not tough enough for the shears :high-five:

I don't know if it's because Jess wasn't in the pic but WOW, those are some stout ladies :goodjob: almost hard to tell you trimmed.

I now know what you mean by boring. At first I thought I had a full time job, now I feel like a California politician... just sit back and watch the GRASS grow. :rofl:

I'm glad I listened to you about switching to flower now, they grew a lot overnight and another week of veg would have put them beyond the reach of my lighting pretty fast.

Love the video my friend. Nice air movement should prevent any more problems with mold. If you're going to make butter, don't keep the big fan leaves. If you make bubble hash, you can keep them. I usually keep them because I make bubble hash from them.

Yeah the air movement has been key I think. The intake speeding up has really helped to gain ground on temp control. I think lowering the temp to about a consistent 72 thru 74 degrees has helped as well.

I've never made bubble hash..no clue what that is actually!! LOL..I'm such a neophyte..

I was thinking that lowering the temps might be a good call. The intake speeding up has given me that kind of control..really nice..

Glad to hear the powder crap is gone, I finally got rid of mine too :slide: some of it was deep in the growth so spraying was tough but not tough enough for the shears :high-five:

I don't know if it's because Jess wasn't in the pic but WOW, those are some stout ladies :goodjob: almost hard to tell you trimmed.

I now know what you mean by boring. At first I thought I had a full time job, now I feel like a California politician... just sit back and watch the GRASS grow. :rofl:

I'm glad I listened to you about switching to flower now, they grew a lot overnight and another week of veg would have put them beyond the reach of my lighting pretty fast.

Mine have slowed way down over the last week...part of that was the trimming and I agree..I can barely notice that I did it too..

There is a little vertical growth in the colas but the rest of the plant looks in hiatus.

I can't wait for the thick buds to get here...gonna be pretty to see...

There isn't much to do with soil grows bud...like a politician!! HA! Do they do that much other than get in our business too much??

Mine have slowed way down over the last week...part of that was the trimming and I agree..I can barely notice that I did it too..

There is a little vertical growth in the colas but the rest of the plant looks in hiatus.

I can't wait for the thick buds to get here...gonna be pretty to see...

There isn't much to do with soil grows bud...like a politician!! HA! Do they do that much other than get in our business too much??

If they're not in our business they're in our wallets! :biglaugh:

Usually because you have trimmed so much and you don't want it counted as weight, and the fan leaves are not prime, I would just brown paper bag it all and burn it in the fireplace, when I didn't have a fireplace I had chickens and I could feed it to them in place of a meal. I just get rid of it. But never leave it for others to find. re never in the garbage...

Usually because you have trimmed so much and you don't want it counted as weight, and the fan leaves are not prime, I would just brown paper bag it all and burn it in the fireplace, when I didn't have a fireplace I had chickens and I could feed it to them in place of a meal. I just get rid of it. But never leave it for others to find. re never in the garbage...

Generally I put my trimmings in a bag and leave it at a garbage can somewhere other than home...

Checking all the while for camera's of course!

I'm wondering if you can water cure what's left after harvest and make your butter out of that once the chlorophyl, etc. is gone/lessened? Might just get rid of that "weed" taste out of the butter.

Back
Top Bottom