Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

alright cool, thanks, im gonna go ahead and put some phdown in it, and everytime i water and feed i always make sure they have plenty of runoff just to be safe. so is that the cycle u do?? feed water water feed?? i guess i'll give it a try, plus this grow will be done sooner then i know it, i think we both started around the same time, and i took a look back at ur grow and i noticed we both have the same digital thermometer, works damn good... let me get to waterin, thanks again for the info.... :tokin:

alright cool, thanks, im gonna go ahead and put some phdown in it, and everytime i water and feed i always make sure they have plenty of runoff just to be safe. so is that the cycle u do?? feed water water feed?? i guess i'll give it a try, plus this grow will be done sooner then i know it, i think we both started around the same time, and i took a look back at ur grow and i noticed we both have the same digital thermometer, works damn good... let me get to waterin, thanks again for the info.... :tokin:

I've been water, feed, water but I've been flushing every 30 day or so and I water to at least 20% runoff so I get a mini flush pretty much every watering..

Did we start about the same time? I thought you were a little ahead of me?? No?

:Namaste:

Day 74 - Flowering Day 27

Getting close to crunch time and the buds are beginning to fatten up.

I've got some leaf issues..not sure if it's just due to the stage or what..

Check it out if you would..recommendations are appreciated.

Watered Jess today with the new floranova bloom nutes. I mixed one quart with nutes..that is some thick stuff!!

The measure was 2 tspns per gallon..for one quart I mixed 1/2 teaspoon in...the water was so much darker than what I've been using. Ph was pretty low too...fixed that.

I ph'd her runoff just for giggles and the runoff ph was low, low...don't quite know what to make of that.

Might need to water her daily now to clean out the res..make sure it doesn't get shitty in there.

Check out the circles..there is where my problem lies.

Baby is about 14" tall and Dorothy is about 13" tall. I've lst'd once.

Pics!!

Day_74_-_8.jpg
Day_74_-_7.jpg
Day_74_-_5.jpg
Day_74_-_6.jpg
Day_74_-_3.jpg
Day_74_-_2.jpg
Day_74_-_10.jpg
Day_74_-_1.jpg

Thanks for the help with this one!

yea the tips on mines are like that too...just the very ends though, and yea i started alittle bit before you, so yea ur rite..and i thought mines were frosty, urs are frosty as shit..and i think thats how i wanna feed them for now on, water feed water feed and so on, and i also ph'ed my runoff today and it was at 6.8 rite where i had ph'ed the water, so the runoff is good...and what do u think, do the leaves turn yellow when the ph is low or high?? cause i got like 2 yellow leaves on one of my plants but its also 2 lower leaves, i dont know, i think i've had enough problems with these damn leaves turnin yellow, whys this shit gotta be so damn difficult, why cant u give the damn thing some water and some light and it grow...lol then everybody would grow, sorry im ramblin, jus got done smokin...:tokin:

FYI...It looks like a Magnesium deficiency to me...are you using R/O water? Notice the inter-veinal banding and the leaf tips dying and curling up? I'd think about adding some cal/mag, but that's just me and I'm not the most experienced grower here. :tokin:

yea the tips on mines are like that too...just the very ends though, and yea i started alittle bit before you, so yea ur rite..and i thought mines were frosty, urs are frosty as shit..and i think thats how i wanna feed them for now on, water feed water feed and so on, and i also ph'ed my runoff today and it was at 6.8 rite where i had ph'ed the water, so the runoff is good...and what do u think, do the leaves turn yellow when the ph is low or high?? cause i got like 2 yellow leaves on one of my plants but its also 2 lower leaves, i dont know, i think i've had enough problems with these damn leaves turnin yellow, whys this shit gotta be so damn difficult, why cant u give the damn thing some water and some light and it grow...lol then everybody would grow, sorry im ramblin, jus got done smokin...:tokin:

During this phase of the plants life, you're feeding it less nitrogen so it's natural that other parts of the plant will pull nitrogen out of the fan leaves to feed the rest of the plant...(what I've read) Which is the case for not trimming the fan leaves in flower...
I think your plant looks awesome..

FYI...It looks like a Magnesium deficiency to me...are you using R/O water? Notice the inter-veinal banding and the leaf tips dying and curling up? I'd think about adding some cal/mag, but that's just me and I'm not the most experienced grower here. :tokin:

I'm just using tap water nuted and ph'd...flushing every 30 days..I'm changing nutes to floranova from here on and will see if that does anything.

I just noticed your Five Star Rating! Congrats, you've earned it :high-five:!

Yeah I just noticed that today myself. No idea where it came from. Awesome!

The rating came from growing those frosty ladies:slide:

I just went back and compared some pics from a couple weeks ago...man what a difference there's been in such a short period of time...crazy.

Thanks for your support Dime...means a lot bro.. :)

I just went back and compared some pics from a couple weeks ago...man what a difference there's been in such a short period of time...crazy.

Thanks for your support Dime...means a lot bro.. :)

Anytime my man! I haven't forgotten where my first reps came from ;)

It's crazy to do side by sides as we are so impressed by what they are doing we can forget how they started out. The grown from seed guys must really do a double take :thedoubletake:

Hopefully we'll be doing this for a long time (forever is good with me:)) and we can all sit back and remember these grows and perhaps be fortunate enough that when the new guys ask a question, we can give an answer...

as always my friend,

Day 75 - Flowering Day 28

Today is the last day of the first 4 weeks of flower for my girls. They are looking very frosty..I hope they start putting on some weight..they are looking a little airy to me.

I flushed today with 2 x the volume of the pots then watered with light nutes. I went with a lower ph today as I think I may have been running my ph too high.

When I look at the General Hydroponics chart, they say that 5.5 to 6.5 is the optimum range for plant growth. I've been running my ph about 7. I realize that soil ph runs a little higher but I do think I've been a little too high.

I'm going to run 6.5 ish from here on and see what the difference is if any.

Comparison pics..

This was today and the pic just below that was my first day of flower. Both plants now don't quite fit on my counter. What a difference 4 weeks of flowering makes aye?? :)

Day_75_-_8.jpg
Day_47_-_4.jpg

Pics from today

Day_75_-_6.jpg
Day_75_-_5.jpg
Day_75_-_4.jpg
Day_75_-_11.jpg
Day_75_-_3.jpg
Day_75_-_2.jpg
Day_75_-_7.jpg
Day_75_-_1.jpg

I've got a couple buds with the white pistils turning amber. I didn't think that would happen this quickly but ... so we learn.

I've two weeks before I start checking trichomes...shit can't believe that. This month has gone so fast it's crazy.

Comments? Suggestions? Flames? It's all good yo!! (I'm such a gangsta!) :)

they are doing great and the weight comes in the last 7 days... just keep calm... Time is only relative now that you have to wait for it.... ha...

I look back at the start of a grow and think, wow I am a different person now... every time...

They look great dude, they will look even better as vapor when you exhale them in a few weeks.:high-five:

I've been adjusting my pH to 6.5 as well. I figure at least when it hits the soil, it's right. :)

they are doing great and the weight comes in the last 7 days... just keep calm... Time is only relative now that you have to wait for it.... ha...

I look back at the start of a grow and think, wow I am a different person now... every time...

Wow last 7 days?? I definitely don't want to harvest too early. The gdp is supposed to go 8 to 9 weeks. I'm halfway there.

I won't pluck them early that's for sure...at least not intentionally :)

Constant vigilance on the ph just makes things so much easier... I'd say that its 79% ph 19% ppm .5 % nutes and .5% patience and 1% the individual...

Yeah the last 7 is key... it like growing growing growing (last week) GROWING, PooFING OUT, PUFFING, GROWING, DONE... I always like to go that extra week or two or three, just to make sure... The window is about that long for Trichs... At the end in a outdoor grow, the window is smaller because it usually august and you got 100+ heat...

I also love the way a plant sucks the soil dry every 1/2 day when they are finishing... I like going for a full 10 weeks with nutes and then add the last two for flushing and lollipop-in.

Constant vigilance on the ph just makes things so much easier... I'd say that its 79% ph 19% ppm .5 % nutes and .5% patience and 1% the individual...

Yeah the last 7 is key... it like growing growing growing (last week) GROWING, PooFING OUT, PUFFING, GROWING, DONE... I always like to go that extra week or two or three, just to make sure... The window is about that long for Trichs... At the end in a outdoor grow, the window is smaller because it usually august and you got 100+ heat...

I also love the way a plant sucks the soil dry every 1/2 day when they are finishing... I like going for a full 10 weeks with nutes and then add the last two for flushing and lollipop-in.

Yeah they've gone into suck mode regarding water in the last week or so...I picked them up today and they were SO light...

I watered on Thursday last I think...Jessica is sucking up the water too..I'm getting her new water about every other day now.

The two other girls are going to need water every two days going forward I think..

I hope I get the harvest window right. I'm going to start watching trichomes starting in two weeks...we'll see..

This is the time I'm most anxious about...just want to make sure I don't harvest too early.

Boy what's it take to get the gdp looking like this??

Found this on another thread somewhere looking for harvest pics...

purple16.jpg

Man if mine look ANYTHING like this I'll be thrilled...

Back
Top Bottom