Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

Day 84 - Flowering Day 37

Trich check yielded yet another clear result...no cloudy yet..It seems as if the 8 to 9 week finish for these girls looks right on.

The plants overall are looking a kinda like they are stressing...color isn't good and over all vitality looks down.

I think the heat has been getting to them the last couple days. I've watered with just plain water the last two times and will resume the nutes they're used to on Friday.

The just look hungover...funny..I feel that way. When you have a kid in kindergarten, it gets that way sometimes!! Can't shake this damn cough..

Jessica is slowly drying in the garage. I'll let you know how she tastes when she is done drying..again I'm not expecting too much but I will say this...for a corpse, she smells delicious!! LOL

I live in California, not Long Island just so everyone knows.... :)

Pics!!

Day_84_-_1.jpg
Day_84_-_3.jpg
Day_84_-_4.jpg
Day_84_-_2.jpg

As placerville had predicted very early on, Dorothy is indeed looking like her buds are thicker and many more than Baby Le Bush. I don't know if that'll last but what the hay...

:Namaste:

High guys, how's everyone?

Yes I'm using OC+. It works great. However, for next time, I will be putting them in tea bags instead of incorporating into the soil. Well...I guess we'll have to wait and see how the smoke tastes. I like the idea of putting a few teabags of OC+ in the top couple inches of your medium and then taking it out at the end of the grow to make sure that the plants start using up the stored N. Or maybe I can have half of my girls with OC+ in the medium and half with teabags so that I can see the difference, if any, in the smoke afterwards. Doc also said that because they keep getting N from the OC+, it will take them longer to finish...I could test that too with the teabag idea.

Those buds are super frosty! It looks like the sugar factories you have there are just working overtime. :morenutes:

Raising kids is kinda like a grow. We are the plants and they are the flowers...as they get older they suck the life out of us so that they can grow big and strong! :rofl:

Have you considered some compost tea or something similar? A nice organic tea should give you a little boost without too much worry of nute burn(if at all). I've added Budswel to every watering since the switch to 12/12 with no side effects :wood: I'm up to 20ml per gal, the recommended dose is 15-30ml. Just a thought...

You're doing great sir!

Placerville recommended the teabag approach and I like that. I didn't realize the N factor as you described it Hemp....that makes total sense. Thanks!

Don't know if I can blame the plants using up the N in the fan leaves for the yellowing though...what do you think?

They are frosty buds. I like that :)

I'm so freakin groggy...yeah dime raising kids are like a grow...they suck the N out of your fan leaves and you wither and die. Then they harvest your ass, squeeze all of the THC ($) out of you and smoke you to ashes...

SWEET!!

:goof:

I'm feeling SO uplifting today!! Must be lack of sleep...Onward baby!!!

Fuck dude, I didn't get much sleep over the past couple days either. Sometimes I just feel I would be better off single and at the same time I can't see myself living a different life. It's very strange to have 2 opposing views in your mind at the same time. Totally fucks me up sometimes.

Fuck dude, I didn't get much sleep over the past couple days either. Sometimes I just feel I would be better off single and at the same time I can't see myself living a different life. It's very strange to have 2 opposing views in your mind at the same time. Totally fucks me up sometimes.

I'm always thinking..."man if I was single, I get a condo downtown, convert one bedroom to growing and ........" etc....

It's nice to dream!! ;)

How come? I love their "Hotel California" song! :)

And "Life In The Fast Lane" and "Wasted Time" and "Desperado" and.......

They are in fact my most favorite band...but football...not so much!! And baseball?? Gotta respect the Phillies...great ball club..

Bud Comparison

I got to thinking tonight that I must be doing something wrong as my buds just aren't as fat as I had expected them to be...so I thought I'd upload some comparison pics...

Day 65 - Day 18 of 12/12
Day_65_-_3.jpg

Day 69 - Day 22 of 12/12
Day_69_-_11.jpg

Day 71 - Day 24 of 12/12
Day_71_-_5.jpg

Day 74 - Day 27 of 12/12
Day_74_-_4.jpg

Day 78 - Day 31 of 12/12
Day_78_-_4.jpg

Day 84 - Day 37 of 12/12
Day_84_-_4.jpg

Well ok...so I was wrong! LOL I can't wait for the next couple weeks..if this is any indication of what's to come, they will double in size..

Am I dreaming??

Nope, not dreaming at all. Those girls are fattening up faster than gas prices:) (well almost) but still fast. :rofl:

I think the next week will make your jaw drop just a bit. ;)

...faster than gas prices...I think the next week will make your jaw drop just a bit. ;)

Do you expect gas prices to go up that much in the next week? :)

Hey GF24. When it comes to light out before harvest is a judgement call. It is supposed to give the plant the idea of putting all their last efforts into trichs production since no more sunlight. Is it a correct assumption :hmmmm: I do save 1600 watts X 12 hrs. worth of power. I also do not water the last few days.

Nope, not dreaming at all. Those girls are fattening up faster than gas prices:) (well almost) but still fast. :rofl:

I think the next week will make your jaw drop just a bit. ;)

Do you expect gas prices to go up that much in the next week? :)

After a fast rise of around $1.20 in three months, it may be a close call :)

You guys are too damn funny!! :rofl:

Hey GF24. When it comes to light out before harvest is a judgement call. It is supposed to give the plant the idea of putting all their last efforts into trichs production since no more sunlight. Is it a correct assumption :hmmmm: I do save 1600 watts X 12 hrs. worth of power. I also do not water the last few days.

I've read that before..does it make that big of a difference to your results?

Day 85 - Flowering Day 38

Checked the girls very closely this morning...just looking for signs of something different.

The leaves turning yellow on Baby is a little disconcerting..is this a deficiency or just a natural part of the flowering process?

When I look at other journals I don't see the same kind of yellowing that I'm getting here. Anyway, I'm just hoping I'm not missing something that will, in the end, diminish the quality of the end product.

They aren't drinking much...well as much as I would have expected. I guess the 3 gallon pots don't require watering as often...

The flowers are looking really pretty though...

Comments??

Day_85_-_2.jpg
Day_85_-_3.jpg
Day_85_-_4.jpg
Day_85_-_5.jpg
Day_85_-_6.jpg
Day_85_-_1.jpg

I'm going back to the nutes I started with tomorrow.

That's the update...just treading water waiting for judgment day!! :slide:

im a Philly fan all around, and the plants are lookin good, buds look like their gettin big to me, maybe cause u just look at them everyday and cant really tell... :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom