StGeneZiz and tha Flower Power tent

Thank you Roseman!

Hey ol hippy, thanx for stoppin in. The whole closet is flowering right now, the tent has the 400w hps, and the left side is a mixture of cfls. On the right is my old WW mom, and on the left I have 4 small WW clones, and even further to the left I have 2 small bagseed sativa clones, and 2 mostly indica bagseed clones. Both of those I've grown out before, and the WW is a performer! I've messed up her nutes soo bad, and she yellowed, but never stopped drinking or packin on bud! I'm sure she'll b even better this time around with the 4 clones, so we shall see!

Sounds like u got the right idea, most ppl overlook the need for space, it'll def. Help.
Good luck bro.

I was going to get hold of either some White Widow or Northern Light seeds , but I'm so broke I think I'll just start a few more bag seeds next grow !! They get me just as high and there free !! And thats a good price !! I don't want to get too greedy but after my next harvest I may have to sell a bit so I can eat !! Between the rain and the economy I'm having a time just staying high and keeping my fat ass from shrinking !! I havn't had much luck with clones as of yet , will see what the warmer weather will do , maybe an outside grow ! :peace: Have a great day StGene.. :thumb:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom