StGeneZiz and tha Flower Power tent

ok, so I got called out last night but here we go!

Big problem! the spoon I THOUGHT was 15ml is more like 10ml. (the spoon reads 14.7ml!!) My girl got me a syringe thingy that has the exact measurements and boy did I feel like an ass. WTF!!! Here I though I was feeding them pretty well, but no way!! and what made me suspicious was the WW under the HPS. Now I know for certain plants under HPS use waayyy more nutes then plants under CFLs, I haven't had a Def. issue in a while, until I tried out the HPS. So lesson learned, and hope fully giving her the right dose for the rest of flowering will do enough to save her. =(

So i'm doing a res change tonignt, but I still took some shots of my yellowing leaves.

IMG_08683.JPG

IMG_08672.JPG

IMG_08634.JPG

IMG_08643.JPG

at least the veg girls are O.K. =)

IMG_08704.JPG

IMG_08694.JPG

Here's hopin. :bongrip:

Ok, another curveball for me.. I have to move a little earlier than anticipated. So I have between 10-12 weeks to work with, 4 WW clones, ready to flower, and 4 bagseed plants overdue for flowering. My original plan was to flower all but my 2 best moms, one sativa bagseed, and one white widow. Here's the problem, my big sativa is in the closet, although not doing well after recent issues (6 weeks flowering), and my WW is in the tent, about 5 weeks flowering and I'm definitely not moving her! But I need to be done with the other 6, plus How huge are my moms gonna be in 12 wks? I dunno, maybe I'll start from seed next grow, but this WW mom is soooooooo healthy. IDK, i'm not doing anything yet, but we'll see...

StGene,Could you setup your tent in the back of a pickup and just drive all the ladies around to your new home ? Sorry at first it sounded like a good idea but than I thought about it and , well you can guess what I figured out can't you ?? :confused:

Rollin rollin rollin Keep them bubbles bubblin raw hide ! eyes buggin out hair flyin in the breeze yeeha !!

Well, I made a rash decision, and that is my forte. I decided to throw everything in tha closet, and take a clone or 2 from the WW in a week. If the don't take, I'll start from seed next grow. Also, if youre wondering where I got the room, I harvested the sativa bagseed girl. She was six weeks in, and will be turned mostly into butter and hash. She's very stinky and some of the scissor hash was great! I'll post nug pix lata, still more to do. Here's some pix of my closet now!!

IMG_08791.JPG

IMG_08773.JPG

I need to get the cfls a lil closer, but this will do for now.

I can't get over how great that closet grow looks !! How many plants you got in there !? Is the right side for flowering ? Man I need to organize ! I just pulled one female that was getting overpowered by it's big sister and put it in a 5 gal bucket , maybe now it'l do better. Nice grow again StGene !! :thumb: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom