StGeneZiz and tha Flower Power tent

Just one bro. She's the mom of my 4 lil clones (bout 2 feet tall now) I decided to flower her becuz i'm only gonna do big plants now and just train for more tops. I think it's an overall better result.

it's all in the training bro. LST, and supercropping did the trick here. I tried to make her fit my tent perfectly, she turned out to be a little too fat. I have to move branches out of the way everytime I zip up the tent.

Ok more updates, from the rest of the girls

first up my other flowering plant, my bagseed sativa named embry. she's between 3-4 weeks flowering. last time I flowered her she went for 12 weeks, so i'm just sittin back on this one....

IMG_08306.JPG

IMG_08314.JPG

IMG_08323.JPG

sorry for the blurry pix, all I have at the moment is my Iphone. I'll have a real cam for harvest time. =)
next up is the vegging girls. in this tank I have my 2 embry clones, and bagseed indica dom clones. On the tank to the left, I have my 4 white widow clones.

IMG_08335.JPG

IMG_08347.JPG

IMG_08353.JPG

IMG_08362.JPG

IMG_08373.JPG

it's all in the training bro. LST, and supercropping did the trick here. I tried to make her fit my tent perfectly, she turned out to be a little too fat. I have to move branches out of the way everytime I zip up the tent.

yeah bro u did a real good job !!!! the other plants look good also:peace:

Nice man. There is nothing like having multiple setups.. This way your not fixated on one and it seems to calm things down.. also you get more bud! lol... I like to always have some bud curing.. between all you plants.. in a lil while, you should have a lot harvesting to do.

btw, good job using that extra space.. Its funny, everytime I'm in somebody elses house and see like a big open basement or big closet, Im always will be like, damn that would be a nice place to grow... I dont know why. lol

C5, you're right about that, I love the cloning process and it keeps me busy in the grow room. And I always have mature girls waiting to flower!! Thanx 4 stopping by.

Roseman,
I'm afraid at the moment I just let em stink.. I know, I haven't really thought about it. But I should. I've seen a lotta folks using your DIY odor bucket, I'll hop on the train and give it a shot.

C5, you're right about that, I love the cloning process and it keeps me busy in the grow room. And I always have mature girls waiting to flower!! Thanx 4 stopping by.

Roseman,
I'm afraid at the moment I just let em stink.. I know, I haven't really thought about it. But I should. I've seen a lotta folks using your DIY odor bucket, I'll hop on the train and give it a shot.

Anytime man

Have you voted for Roseman, JonnyBtreed and I in the 420 contest this month?

Can anyone with knowledge of HID lights come anser labRats question here:

CFL Light Tutorial

I'm a CFL man and I don't know how to answer him.

Roseman, I went there and did not see that labrat had even posted on that thread? Did you send the wrong link?

Stgeneziz, I you have an HID light running, technically, you are not an HID newb. Some people cant set them up.. well, I imagine..

Just getting warm again! You don't live anywhere near me! It was 4 deg. outside this morning, didn't take the dogs for a walk until 10:30, I don't go for a walk until it's over 10!

Hell I just got back from the coffee shop I think it's pushing 70 ! I may have to put on shorts !! :peace:

Just getting warm again! You don't live anywhere near me! It was 4 deg. outside this morning, didn't take the dogs for a walk until 10:30, I don't go for a walk until it's over 10!

Lmao, if it was EVER that cold down here my girlfriend would commit suicide. it's about 76 outside right now. I'm actually hittin the beach this weekend for the first time this year, I can't wait!

Post # 12, but after those nasty PMs he sent me about MOM, I would not help him now.

sorry to hear that RM, he seems like a cool enough guy.

Hell I just got back from the coffee shop I think it's pushing 70 ! I may have to put on shorts !! :peace:

You must be closer to me than FPF. I wear shorts and flip flops in the wintertime frequently in these parts....

Post # 12, but after those nasty PMs he sent me about MOM, I would not help him now.

yah your right. Sucks when you ruin a good thing.
Man, did you guys know that Steven Segal is a sheriff now and has a TV show in which he drives around and beats the shit outta people and does cop stuff.. Its hilarious. He pulls people out of their car and all the gangbangers(I call em bitches) are like, " dang man.. dat steven segal right der. Oh snap"

StGene,Yep Birks and shorts here too Central Coast Ca, you can surf in the morning and snowboard in the afternoon !! (well late afternoon) Damn I just microwave dried a little bud off of that nasty lookin plant today and just smoked a little doobie I'm toasted !! now where was I ? So Gene how are the WW comming along ? is that a strain that you've finished before ? Ever tried Nortern Lights ? I think Fry 's got a few about ready to chop, was thinking about one of those to try for my next seed grow. Thats one nice mother you got there Gene !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom