Still crazy after all these years :)

Insider

Hi, called myself Insider, dont know why.
I been tokin and feelin good since 1983, see i got a rollercoaster mood, one day all is good and im on top of the world and next day im deep down thinkin about the best way to kill myself. Heres where the tokin comes in handy :) takes the tops and bottoms away, actualy keeps me more stable and happy with life, the thoughts of death just vanishes in the air. Thank you cannabis :)
I been buying on the street ever since i started smokin, up until last year when i grew my own pot for the first time, now i decided to do one grow a year that keeps me supplied at all times. Im not a big smoker, five grams a week of good pot is enough for me.
Im not an activist or politicaly engaged, cause i have to admit im not good with words neither spoken or written, neither am i religious (or maybe i am, I believe nature is god)
Also i believe that nobody, person, goverment or whatsoever can tell whats best for me, only i would know. The same freedom i try to give others.

My first (and only) grow was Hindu kush and afghan from nirvana, afghan suited me best and ill grow it again this year. With 5 plants, 1 month veg i yielded about 300g (thats 60 weeks of tokin for me) the remaining 40g i gave away.

Come to think of it i feel like an outsider, maybe thats why i like to call me an Insider here :)

May you be happy the rest of your lifes.

Medical MJ is no option over here, its illegal regardless of reason for use.

Greetings and welcome.:smokin: Afghanni is what I've been doing too. No complaints as to ease of growing or potency .:smokin: Live long and prosper !

Hoi Paladin of TheGreat Northern Forest, I will put some afghani seeds in soil next week, gona veg for a month and then just sit back and wait for the buds to be ripe, i also have a couple of pure power plant fem seeds that im gona try out.

i've ridden that same rollercoaster in the past and cannabis does the same for me. if you keep something growing all the time then you'll always have something to look forward to.

on the internet you can become an activist with little more than copy & paste skills :cool:

Welcome To 420!
:passitleft:

Welcome to the board Insider, I've been ballin since 83 too... Lots of kool kats and great info on how to grow killer dope on here man... Enjoy

Welcome Insider to 420. Hopefully someday and sooner than later cannabis will be legal all over the universe. Until then we will help our brothers and sisters to accomplish this.

Sorry to hear about your rollercoastermood man, may we never run short on bud :)

"I've always been crazy, it keeps me from going insane!" dont know the song but that line is a killer :)

Thanks all for your greets.

Ill definitely read some in the legal action forum and find out more about organizations in my country, maybe there is some i can do, i actually have a lot more skills than copy paste:) i made forums like this and webshops based on os commerse, i also am capable of doin computer graphics and 3D animation, not braggin just thinkin out loud what i could assist with :) Im kinda stuck on one place since i got a farm and several kids to look after, those are both things that i enjoy a lot.

Thanks again all for your warm welcome!

......i actually have a lot more skills than copy paste:) i made forums like this and webshops based on os commerse, i also am capable of doin computer graphics and 3D animation, not braggin just thinkin out loud what i could assist with :) ....
i hereby proclaim you a Cannabis Activist! :smokin:

Hoi User
I found out about organizations over here and found a great deal, we actually have a group of people growing MJ and giving it for free to people with MS (maybe other diseases too, im not sure)
I also found a group of people working politicaly to legalize it, they also have a magazine. Found that i can be of use in that community gona help out with illustrations, flyers, layout and such.

If you would be in need of illustration or 3D animation id give it a shot but i decided not to do webshops as its very timeconsuming and after all i got my kids and a farm to look after.

This year i will become a better person and join the fight for lagalization :)

I used to listen a lot to music some years back, all kinds but mostly 60-70ties stuff.
After i started up my farm and got kids i just forgot about music. Now i try to remember puttin some music on from time to time to get back to the time where it was natural for me to always have something playing.
Music is good for the soul.

Hoi
No p2p, i get all frrom usenet servers, have to pay $11 a month but imo worth it. TV gets to much attention in our everyday life, me and my wife try to change that and hope that something good comes out of it for our kids :)

Back
Top Bottom