storing bud longterm

BCMAN420

hey yall,

i just bought a big amount, and i wanna save a QP out of it for at least a year, the bud was very well cured and dried, this is wut i did......i boiled some mason jars for about 3 min., then filled em up with weed then put the lid on em. i let the jars sit for about 15 min. then the lid went down, then i put them in my freezer,

think that'll do the trick?

Yeah it should be good. Only thing is dont keep removing the jars from the freezer then putting them back in cause the effect of the ice crystals melting then refreezing several times causes the bud to taste like ass.

And don't forget that you greatly increase the chance of mold happening when you remove and replace all the time. But these are the ideal conditions if you are going to be storing it for a long time, NoDirtWeed4Me uses vacume sealed jars for his bud too, he also keeps it in the freezer.

alright thanks , so it will lose some of its potency if i take it out to often, and refreezing it??

once i take out the jars from the freezer, do i have to open the jar or somethin? because once i go back east, they wont be freezing n e more,

how long wwould it last in room temp.(vacuum sealed)?

Sounds like you have it taken care of. I keep some in baggies that I put in vitamin bottles. I keep them at room temp, but I don't know how long it will last. Maybe the longest I've left it in there is 3 months or so. It came out just like the day I bought it.

awsum, yea cuz i had moist weed sitting in some baggies for like a month then it got moldy, fuck was i pissed ( 1oz purple kush), learned my lesson tho-never store weed moist

Back
Top Bottom