Strain experience?

Lilface2016

Any experience buying clones from a dispensary? There is, Gorilla Glue #4! Which sounds exciting, as I love the flower! Also, any grow experience with, Purple "Hindu" Kush, or other comparable "Kush" strains!?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Never had experience with that but i have read from others that clones is a no no due to you dont know much about them. I.e. right soil, good genetics or not. Hermy mothers etc. Um growing a kush strain now and its been pretty easy so far. Cheers

1st Grow - Strawberry Kush Closet Grow

Where you recommend seeds? I'm in Oregon and there are some pretty reputable places out this way! If you've had success, I'd appreciate the word!!

Never had experience with that but i have read from others that clones is a no no due to you dont know much about them. I.e. right soil, good genetics or not. Hermy mothers etc. Um growing a kush strain now and its been pretty easy so far. Cheers

1st Grow - Strawberry Kush Closet Grow

Select better "others" to learn from. Not going to beat you up internetstyle but the others are feeding you shit. Do some research, the amount of herb that comes from clones will blow your mind. Most commercial growers...fuc.....most growers use clones. You find a strain you love and want to reproduce and go from there. Also "you dont know much about them. I.e. right soil, good genetics or not. Hermy mothers etc."= wrong, you will know all of that unlike buying seeds or bags of herb (street weed to smoke).

Select better "others" to learn from. Not going to beat you up internetstyle but the others are feeding you shit. Do some research, the amount of herb that comes from clones will blow your mind. Most commercial growers...fuc.....most growers use clones. You find a strain you love and want to reproduce and go from there. Also "you dont know much about them. I.e. right soil, good genetics or not. Hermy mothers etc."= wrong, you will know all of that unlike buying seeds or bags of herb (street weed to smoke).

Thank you!

Whatever you decide, make sure you quarantine your new purchases, because mites are a pain in the rear.
Personally, I say go buy 10 seeds, sprout em out, and weed out the ones that are male or under performing. Once you've gone through the grow, and see how the plants of that strain grow and what its characteristics are- take your cuttings.

Any experience buying clones from a dispensary? There is, Gorilla Glue #4! Which sounds exciting, as I love the flower! Also, any grow experience with, Purple "Hindu" Kush, or other comparable "Kush" strains!?

My current bloomers are clones. I also just started taking cuttings for cloning on my own; $20.00 per clone is annoyingly expensive so I'd rather just do it myself. You have some really good strain banks out there, I got my seeds from SeedsHereNow.com in Oregon. I'm sure you could find a store near you that sells clones or seeds. Take the advice regarding quarantine.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My current bloomers are clones. I also just started taking cuttings for cloning on my own; $20.00 per clone is annoyingly expensive so I'd rather just do it myself. You have some really good strain banks out there, I got my seeds from SeedsHereNow.com in Oregon. I'm sure you could find a store near you that sells clones or seeds. Take the advice regarding quarantine.

Please explain, "quarantine" please?

G

Please explain, "quarantine" please?

G

Keep the new clones in their own habitat/room, away from your other Plants for 10 days. This gives you time to deal with any pests or identify diseases that the new clones may have without damaging your current Plants by spreading pests or disease to them. You never know how well the previous owner took care of them.

Keep the new clones in their own habitat/room, away from your other Plants for 10 days. This gives you time to deal with any pests or identify diseases that the new clones may have without damaging your current Plants by spreading pests or disease to them. You never know how well the previous owner took care of them.

Thank you!

G

I have had good luck with the Southern Oregon Seeds. 2 orders no problems. Getting clones from a dispensary should not be a problem. You have a chance to try it before getting one. Their clones are from what they are running on their menu. Try it a couple of times to be sure you like it.

Back
Top Bottom