300W LED Soil

420-magazine-mobile671008762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1491141731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile479807200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1411079902.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347046822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548502155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1917410068.jpg

Any ideas top soil is still moist but it's been about 5 days since they last ate.
I have sand over the soil so I'm not sure enough oxygen is getting to the soil? Please help!!!! Not sure if I should water or wait one more day

Any ideas top soil is still moist but it's been about 5 days since they last ate.
I have sand over the soil so I'm not sure enough oxygen is getting to the soil? Please help!!!! Not sure if I should water or wait one more day

How do the plants look? Droopy? If they don't tell you they need water, give'em another day.

How do you water under that screen?

Watered half gallon for each plant . @6.3
Calimagic 1 tsp
Fox farms 1.5 tsp upped from 1 tsp

Got another fan as well just to help with air circulation. Have the vents on the bottom open all 3 of them.

Removed most of the sand from the top soil. Having trouble with the soil drying out. Feel like a fucking retard should of just used the mosquito dunks, or something else from the beginning. Smh -♂️
Going to drill some more drain holes for air on the side of the plastic pots. Any thoughts???

420-magazine-mobile1341991609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975057352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1591217291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1272626109.jpg

Feed yesterday there almost up to full nutes. Drank up almost a gallon each.
It's been hot here so temps in my tent have been up to 85!!! Any thoughts??? Best idea for like a a/c fan or something

There looking good I hope any ideas or thought??)

Feed yesterday there almost up to full nutes. Drank up almost a gallon each.
It's been hot here so temps in my tent have been up to 85!!! Any thoughts??? Best idea for like a a/c fan or something

There looking good I hope any ideas or thought??)

If you can open your lower vents even for just a little while and pull in some cooler air? Get a couple of 6" clip fans for inside the grow area to spread the air around. I've got two passive intakes in my tent plus I open the lower vent during the day cycle. Once the lights go out it doesn't matter. Plus I've got my exhaust fan which helps to create a negative system and draws in the cooler air. Using the lower vents on the tent will draw air from floor level which 'can' be at least 2-3 degrees F cooler.

If you can open your lower vents even for just a little while and pull in some cooler air? Get a couple of 6" clip fans for inside the grow area to spread the air around. I've got two passive intakes in my tent plus I open the lower vent during the day cycle. Once the lights go out it doesn't matter. Plus I've got my exhaust fan which helps to create a negative system and draws in the cooler air. Using the lower vents on the tent will draw air from floor level which 'can' be at least 2-3 degrees F cooler.

Got the 2 fans one below the canopy is 6" blowing air down there.The one above is a 13" one blowing air down. Plus the inline fan and all 3 vents stay open. Thinking of making a bucket a/c until I buy a air cooled fan I guess

Got the 2 fans one below the canopy is 6" blowing air down there.The one above is a 13" one blowing air down. Plus the inline fan and all 3 vents stay open. Thinking of making a bucket a/c until I buy a air cooled fan I guess

You have a 13" fan blowing air from the top of your tent down right? That's what I saw in the picture above. You have a fan at the top of your tent blowing air down, that will increase your temp at plant level. It's ok to let the warm air build at the top that's where your exhaust fan is. I'd slide that fan down closer to where vents are and maybe use it to pull in cooler air.

Also I noticed in the one picture your gauge says 73 degrees and 51% Humidity. Did you change something? Add another light? Is it just getting warmer where you live?

Worst case scenario you can get a rotation of Frozen 2 liter bottles to keep in there.

You have a 13" fan blowing air from the top of your tent down right? That's what I saw in the picture above. You have a fan at the top of your tent blowing air down, that will increase your temp at plant level. It's ok to let the warm air build at the top that's where your exhaust fan is. I'd slide that fan down closer to where vents are and maybe use it to pull in cooler air.

Also I noticed in the one picture your gauge says 73 degrees and 51% Humidity. Did you change something? Add another light? Is it just getting warmer where you live?

Worst case scenario you can get a rotation of Frozen 2 liter bottles to keep in there.

Yea gotten up to 90' here. Plus being in the garage. Going to freeze the 2 liters bottles for tomorrow morning. Also gunna move that fan lower!!!
Thanks for the advice I'll post pictures tomorrow of the changes!!! Thanks u.

Still hot!!!!!!
Lowered the fan down the side with zip ties, and turned it up one setting.
Trying to get this humidity under control.
420-magazine-mobile473338605.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230501080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948742461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031493410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom