Auto Viking Loke LED & CFL

nostrainogain

Currently growing and about just under month since planting the seed this is the current stage of the plant as it begins to enter flowering...

My setup is one of simplicity and I think can be a helpful guide to many of the current or future growers who aim to do the same...

My setup is as follows:
Seeds/strain- auto Viking loke (Noreen seeds)
Soil- fox farm ocean
Medium- not sure but at least 3 gallon maybe 5 gallon black plastic pot
Lighting- 1-300 mars hydro led
2- 65 watt cfl's
Room- a small tent roughly 3x3x6
(I have an order coming in from the center and can't wait, strains for future use include purple express auto, midnight express auto and auto bubble gum don't remember the breeders at the moment...)

420-magazine-mobile474864498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile253795281.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Auto Viking Loke LED & CFL

Oh ya I have a kindah small square fan inside for circulation it doesn't seem to get to hot in there i keep a small corner open on the screen behind the fan to vent it as well I have a duct fan but didn't seem necessary

re: Auto Viking Loke LED & CFL

One more thing, the light schedule is 19/5 with a random dark hlf hour in there towards the very end of the day it happened because the timer didn't go down in that time and I just never changed it because it was like that for a bit...
ps: didn't mean to come off smug with my intro if I did just always try to find a the most basic of setup grow journals and there was always something that was more than I wanted to try ATM and I believe aside from outdoors in the ground with bagseed and windowsill this is as basic it can get while making some sort of investment

420-magazine-mobile57731029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1935614667.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1797907043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile211617616.jpg

A few without the LED on, does that look like there's a deficiency of sorts? Maybe nitrogen?

Also see a bit of curling downward on some of the leaves what may be causing that?

What are u feeding her? I would drill holes in your pot sides bottom and i wouldn't water for a while

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Auto Viking Loke LED & CFL

It's strictly fox farm big bloom about how big of holes are you thinking? I was considering adding the fox farm meant for flowering but haven't really gotten around to it... thanks for the response

From what i see it just might be over watering dont add tiger bloom yet its still has a few weeks in veg and it shouldnt be a nitrogen problem im using ff ocean right now also with big bloom but also calmag

Go half inch u need a good drain wat ph u feeding her at ff soil is at 6'3 to 6'8

I honestly haven't checked the ph at all I'm just using tap water and the big bloom I was about to go get a humidity reader

Get a ph tester tap water is over 7 by my house anyway and a temp gauge the rh is on the gauge also

I didnt top it just leaf tucking and it worked to the tee i will top my next one

420-magazine-mobile1719625226.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1707079929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2038364578.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1004403526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1531039879.jpg

Still haven't grabbed a ph reader and/or a temperature and humidity reader but I definitely have some solid curling going on and I noticed a little hole with a brown/orange ring on it and wondering if there's multiple problems or just the same one getting a little more intense but I'll probably grab the tools mentioned earlier tomorrow...

Once u get a tally on your ph and rh and temp set up we will know more info

Back
Top Bottom