Buddah Red Dwarf Auto PC Case CFL Grow

lol thanks Pericodaking1 newbies eh lol yeah i got a mate who is going to give me a lend of 1 when im ready :-D

that's a good friend, then again, if he wants to partake later he's gonna have to play nice and share :high-five: enjoy the newness of it all friend, it's a beautiful thing to be able to grow your own medicine, pretty soon you're going to be consumed with gardening (if you aren't already!)

HPIM2385.JPG
HPIM2387.JPG
HPIM2388.JPG
HPIM2389.JPG

thanks man... ok so i got a big problem im going away for 7 days in the morning and have no one to look after the plant so i was thinking of leaving it on the windowsill.. would the plant survive? ? ? please reply soon as im leaving in 6 hrs... the soil is nearly dry so would a heavy watering be enough to survive till i get bk ... Thanks 420 :)

Potentially yes if you feel comfortable putting her up there and she gets some sun light. If this would be her first experience in the sun, it may be too intense for her. Would you be able to keep the lights on a timer? How often have you been watering her. I'd say that if you have to water her every couple of days, then you might want to look into grabbing some aqua globes. Trust me they work. I used them when we went to Maui last month for a week. This is what you want to look for though. There are some of the aqua globes that have a wider opening than the neck of the globe. Those won't work. You'll have to take it out of the packaging before you buy it so you can inspect it. You want an opening that is properly tapered and not flanged out, like this one:

7751.jpg

If the rim is too wide, then it will empty the water. I useed the Large globe and it was still half full of water when we got back. It was very efficient for me. Just make sure to let her soil dry decently when you get back home. The constant amount of water will make her a little sad, but once she dries up her soil after the globe is removed, she should perk right back up.

Hi i have been watering every 3-4 days at the moment in the pc case... im happy to leave her infront of the window till i get back... what about the light schedule coz the plant gets 20 hrs of light but if i left it in the window she would only get maybe 4 or 5 hrs direct sunlight would that be a problem then when i get back just water then back into the pc case? i have been using a timer for the pc case but im not sure i want to leave it on just incase anything happens while im away and im leaving in the next few hours so i dont have time to shop around for supply's :-( i can give her a heavy watering before i leave...

Thanks Plato420 im heading out in 3 hours so i will give the plant a good watering then i think i will put it in a bowl of water... im kinda sad i have to leave it for 7 days but i have to go away so hopefully the plant will survive... it was starting to build up some nice looking pistil's *tut* but what will be will be lol catch up with u all in a week :-D :thumb:

Hello guys how have u all been?? .. so after a two week holiday i came home expecting my little red dwarf to be all dryed up and dead ... but to my amazement she had grow about 9 inches + there is a loads of buds forming :-D pics coming in a min

Back
Top Bottom