Buddah Red Dwarf Auto PC Case CFL Grow

thanks lol... yeah was a great suprise upon coming back of me holiday :-D so its just a waiting game now ... i started feeding her with some stuff called G.E.T 0-39-30 for flowering... so i hope in the next week it will plump out the flowers :-D the smell of her is getting stronger everytime i check on her so hopefully she will be nice to me and repay me with some nice buds lol thanks for checking in guys :thumb: any tips just let me know :peacetwo:

Thanks TheRockGrower good to have you along on this journey :-D,

KannabisKid, i left her in the window and i went away for two weeks in the end ... came back and she was tilted towards the widow with some nice flowers showing. thatnks for all your help :-D im not expecting much off this grow but i'll be happy with 10g's. will put up more pics soon

I wasn't sure if you put her in the window or left her in the case. Since she has had a taste of the sun, I would highly recommend making sure she gets as much direct sunlight as possible now. And being as small as she is, she should be easy to hide for a few hours outside. Just a thought.

yeah thats a good idea ... im just worried that when i was away she got used to the sun's light rather than cfl's... would that afect her and that she was only getting 8-9 hrs sun and now she's back in the case she is getting the 20/4 light ... im defo not expecting much weight id be lucky to get 5g's i think

yeah thats a good idea ... im just worried that when i was away she got used to the sun's light rather than cfl's... would that afect her and that she was only getting 8-9 hrs sun and now she's back in the case she is getting the 20/4 light ... im defo not expecting much weight id be lucky to get 5g's i think

She definitely did get used to the sun, but that's not a bad thing. If you could give her a few hours of sun each day, I can almost guarantee you will get much more than you're expecting. The more you give her, the more she'll give back in return :rollit:

thats a good idea Kannabiskid but im in uk and we dont get the sun very often lol Thanks 007Dank, this is my 3rd attempt of a grow and nearly at the finish line just a few more weeks to go... i have learnt that auto's are quick in growing but you get less yeild so if i have a chance to do another i might go for a normal fem seed but have to pass it by the good woman lol.. just checked on her and hafd to give her loads of water cos she was really dry... im watering nearly every two days now.... im on the 4th shot of the G.E.T flower booster and i have NOT seen much improvement.... if i do another grow i will invest in some good nutrients like fox farm tiger bloom which i can get 1 ltr for £30 ... pics up soon :-D

HPIM24931.JPG

Top Flower

Thanks Kannabiskid... So i checked on the plant last night and things were ok so i closed up the case and checked back half hour later and the string that was holding the main cola down snapped and the plant was touching the light and got all brown so i took off the bad section and we had a test joint.. the smoke was very sticky and gave us relaxing sensation... cant wait for it to be ready... :) some pics tomorrow

sorry guys havent been on in a while... just to let u know that i have done a early harvest and this journal is finished ... ordering more seeds today ... I WILL BE BACK :thumb: :peacetwo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom