Strain traits, myth, hype or do they exist?

Saxplayer

When browsing the various seed banks looking for my next strain/s, I feel like a kid looking through a toy catalog, having been told by his parents to pick just two or three things that he would like to ask Santa to bring him. What a dilemma, pages and pages of “toys” and you can pick but three….maybe four if you are real good.

With cannabis, you are sort of getting the same “toy”, but each one offers different features than the next. Couch lock or not so much. Cure for your insomnia or maybe a heady buzz that keeps you focused and energised. Giggles or comatose and all in-between!

Can anyone tell me, is this advertising BS, or are the different effects as real as they claim?

My next question is this. If indeed these effects are real, to some degree or another, do they also act the same if the cannabis has been used to make budder/oil/tincture etc? Or, are all of these traits lost when you “ingest” the plant as opposed to inhaling the vapour?

I will of course be experimenting myself with all of this, but a good heads up would be extremely welcome. After all, I don’t want to try to re-invent the wheel.

Thank you.
:cool: 🎷

Try some Durban Poison, there's no mistaking it. That's the beauty of cannabis, there really is a huge palette of tastes and effects, and effects for all tastes. The effects are pretty much the same when you ingest versus smoke.

Back
Top Bottom