1gal pot
50gal pot
1st grow
50th grow

Lots of factors involved, strain is a small % of it

Sorry don't wanna sound neggative but like I said lots of factors at play

Not too many single plants, indoors yield a pound

Expectations vs Reality my friend

I do use my garden when it is spring and summer. I'm looking for strains from sites that have proven genetics to be able to produce high yields such as 1 pound and such.

Yes I have. I am looking into doing that once I remodel my basement. I have 3 rooms in the basement, excluding the main basement area itself.
The largest room is able to carry at least a good 20 plants including all the supplied for growing and also a large tent with a hydroponics system.

1 to 3 pounds per plant in soil indoors? If you got a plant to produce 10 ounces then you must realize how unrealistic it is to grow one twice as big.
You mention 20 plants so plant count is not behind your thinking. If you have room for 20 huge plants then you have the room to do more smaller ones. Easier to get weight out of multiple regular sized plants then it is to grow few huge ones.

1 to 3 pounds per plant in soil indoors? If you got a plant to produce 10 ounces then you must realize how unrealistic it is to grow one twice as big.
You mention 20 plants so plant count is not behind your thinking. If you have room for 20 huge plants then you have the room to do more smaller ones. Easier to get weight out of multiple regular sized plants then it is to grow few huge ones.
Thank you for letting me know.

If you really want more out of a grow I bought OG regular seeds and got 17 oz from 1 plant then 19 oz . There’s a but bought 10 got 10 free only 2 were female so I bought the feminized seeds all 10 seeds gave 12 oz or less per plant any one know the reason for this?

OG is the best answer. The original Og Kush was not a huge producer. It was killer pot. Now days the Og name means nothing. They used it so much it is generic. Even strains that have now Og Kush genetics have the Og name.

Regular seeds and female seeds are made differently. This is one reason that feminized strains become different. Plus when they feminized it. They probably used a different pheno to feminize the strain then the ones you grew. Most likely they went with the strongest not the largest producer.

Looks like a positive answer we do see OG in just about everything. The regular seeds you don’t even have to inhale it hold it in your mouth and feel the effects , the feminized takes a couple hits. Who knows are these seeds really kin folk did they send me something else? Like the answer thanks.

Pretty much the same thing as different pheno's. Most strains will vary plant to plant. Strength is one of the big variables. Once you find a great strain you still need to find the special plants.

Back
Top Bottom