Strange growing buds

Taylored

Please help
I am growing 4 girls two taller plants and two mid size all are the same strain they are under a HLG 650r LED light and growing in coco the Two smaller plants buds are not growing normal they are growing tall and apart where the tall two are growing fine I feed with nut call BIO. I went inside the tent at sleep time to see if any light getting in but nothing I am at a lose so any help.
Bottom pick is the bud on mid plant
Thank you

Attachments

• 20201028_175806.jpg
    20201028_175806.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • 20201028_175726.jpg
    20201028_175726.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Please help
I am growing 4 girls two taller plants and two mid size all are the same strain they are under a HLG 650r LED light and growing in coco the Two smaller plants buds are not growing normal they are growing tall and apart where the tall two are growing fine I feed with nut call BIO. I went inside the tent at sleep time to see if any light getting in but nothing I am at a lose so any help.
Thank you
Unless my eyesight is really going downhill, I don’t see anything particularly unusual. If the shorter plants are farther from the light then they might be getting more stretched out. If that’s the case, set the pots on a few bricks or something to raise them to the same elevation as the bigger plants.

They’re nowhere near ready. Plants from seeds grow differently. The same way kids grow differently, not to mention all living things. Sativa leaning plants will take ten weeks minimum. True sativas much longer

Agree with WeaselCracker & Gma Weedstein, your plants look great and you’ve got a ways to go still, I’m guessing another 4 to 6 weeks minimum and maybe longer is needed to run those out.

Your in good hands with these 2 growers looking over your shoulder - both are very experienced- not their first rodeo and they can guide you in

Where did you get the clones? ;)
From a mate I have had them for about 6months re-cloning from them first time they have done this sorry they have done something like this when they re-vegged but I have been inside the room when lights out and could not see a thing so I am lost why they would be doing it

Please help
Thank you
Are your lights on 12/12 looks like not enough dark

Looks fine to me :green_heart:

Basically looking at those fan leafs, being narrow you are growing a sativa dominate genetic plant & these may take longer to flower than the average hybrid or indica !

Some old school sativas can take as long as 12 to 16 weeks... Do you know which strain you are growing ?

Ye point is the above.

At best ya nearly at the half way way point.

Back
Top Bottom