Stunted when flowering

misfits666

she’s both should be almost done flowering but the other one just have long bud stem with small bud.
she stunted after i taking clone from lower part of her and accidentally snap her main stem but its almost a month ago..
until 30 days later she just doesn’t have many changed.
does anyone ever got same experience the same problem?
is she will grow normally?
thanks for u all fantastic growers..

i
954CAD0D-936E-479B-8B33-8CC4CCDF8FC3.jpeg
1BBDDD68-FD54-4465-8C33-C39C326BB051.jpeg

Nope that is totally normal for flower, growth slows and little will change from week to week now other then the buds getting fatter. So hang in there, they will fill out, especially that white really white one looks like it just entered flower. Probably has another month and a half or 2 to go in flower.

The other darker one might be 2-4 weeks from done though, :thumb: try getting a 60x handheld or 100x for viewing them trichomes out. Get better judgment
93F1DC08-F383-4B33-B7B1-C8556BEAF126.jpeg

Nope that is totally normal for flower, growth slows and little will change from week to week now other then the buds getting fatter. So hang in there, they will fill out, especially that white really white one looks like it just entered flower. Probably has another month and a half or 2 to go in flower.

thanks mate..
today...they both pass 60th days from 1st time i move them into flowering tent.
maybe i do cutting for clone too much. so that cause worst stunted i ever see.
sure i use magnifying glass to determined harvest..
cheers..

I personally don’t see stunted growth, just a very long flowering strain to be honest. They be looking fairly healthy to me. I had a plant look like that last grow, and it went 14 weeks flower so I think your good growmie, but that’s me

I believe it’s safe to share this as it is a sponsor, but if you read the beginning notice how it says sativas may take longer
But that I find this a pretty good way to gauge what stage of flower your plant is in based on its description, your plant is probably at week 4 description, where it has stopped growing and is now going to start growing those buds From now on. While the one with darker hairs looks like it may be in the late flowering stage where it is swelling and ripening up. So a couple more weeks maybe just go by trichomes and gut feeling
I recommend reading that page to get an idea of the stages of flower for cannabis plants in general.

Back
Top Bottom