Subcool recipe for 7 gallons anybody?

Virandell

Hi anybody got subcool recipe for 7 gallons ? I can't figure out he's original recipe I am not really from Us and don't know the measurement or how to count it.. I would appreciate any help

Not sure how to divide the recipe but want to add my two cents saying I think it’s worth it’s weight in gold! Nothing but water for my girls so far using this and promix organic.

I know I already had a living soil but it's went anaerobic it's fell on the floor next to cigis ash and I just said fu** that and everybody is saying subcool recipe is very good
Mine was
1:peat 1:compost 1: aeration
Alfalfa
Kelp
Fish
Blood fish bone
Bone
Gypsum
Rock dust
Dolomite lime
Neem

I found this on another forum
1/8 Recipe
1 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)
3.125 to 6.25 lbs of organic worm castings
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces steamed bone meal
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces bloom bat guano
.625 lbs or 5/8 lbs or 10 ounces blood meal
3/8 lbs or 6 ounces rock phosphate
3/32 cup or 1.5 tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/16 cup or 1 tablespoon sweet lime (dolomite)
1/16 cup or 1 tablespoon azomite (trace elements)
3/4 teaspoon powdered humic acid

Roots makes powdered organics Uprising line and in the product summary they mention supersoil and say they already did the work for you. I used some sample packs and it worked good.
Normally I use Dr Earth or Fox Farm powdered organics and amend the soil with them, easy peasy.

You can also by Subcool similar ingredients online in 5lb Natures living Soil, expensive, $40

Kind soil is also like a supersoil

Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

This was the recipe I used (it was a half batch):

4 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)
12.5 to 25 lbs of organic worm castings
2.5lbs steamed bone meal
2.5lbs bloom bat guano
2.5lbs blood meal
1.5lbs rock phosphate
3/8 cup or 6 tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoon sweet lime (dolomite)
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons azomite (trace elements)
1 tablespoon powdered humic acid

This may be a good bit more than you want and mostly filled three 32 gallon cans for me (does quick math) - so probably around 90 gallons, give or take.

Back
Top Bottom