Suggestions for a good vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sungoddess

I saw some that I liked at the convention in San Fran this weekend. I got to try some, but I'm actually really interested in the ones that have the glass attachments more than the bags. I don't know as much about those, so I'm gonna need some help... so, I'm asking for your help pppplease ;)

Anyway, I saw some there that had options for diffuser attachments as well, which might sound worthless to some people, but it's actually something I'd use. I'm really into aromatherapy, etc. Also, that you could attach fittings for glass on glass stuff, etc...

So do you have/have you tried vapes like these? Any links/reviews/FB? I'd love to hear what you have to say... I really don't want to have to replace bags... have them pop, etc. I am very familiar with Zephyr and Volcano already. Want something different.

My vote:

Vapor Brothers with the ez-change whip.

It's the best, in my opinion... ;)

Oh, Dacob, I think you found the one. LOL So you've used it? I never got a chance to actually try it out b/c it wasn't in the 215 area. Is it great for a heavy smoker? I def am a heavy smoker. I don't see my husband a lot b/c I smoke so much & he doesn't hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom